New Friend

My Love Story

 

The next morning, I woke up and saw Hyungsik sleeping on the sofa near my bed. I feel very comfortable now, I already lost my fever. For the kindness of Hyungsik I decided to cook breakfast for us.
When I already setted the table, just then Hyungsik entered the dining.
" Are you already okay now?" he worriedly asked.
"Ne. Don't I look okay after I cooked breakfast just for you?" I giggled while washing my hands on the sink. Then he gave me back hug.
Hyungsik's P.O.V
When I woke up, I didn't saw Seul Hyun on his bed. I hurriedly went down then I found her cooking.
" Are you already okay now?" I worriedly asked.
"Ne. Don't I look okay after I cooked breakfast just for you?" she replied back.
Aw. I was touched by her cuteness. When she was washing her hands on the sink I gave her a back hug. Uhmmmmmm, the smell of her hair is so uhmmmmm...
"Thank you for this." I whispered.
"Thank you for everything." she replied back."
Seul Hyun's P.O.V
I was slightly shocked when he gave me a back hug. “Thank you for this." Hyungsik whispered.
"Thank you for everything." I giggled.
 
After we ate, I invited him to go to Lotte World. He declined first because he's worrying my condition but I insisted.
We rode are the rides there, then we realized that we are really tired. Hyungsik invited me to seat on one of the benches. 
"Aww. That's so fun!"
"Neeee. Thank you for spending this day to me." I giggled.
"Wait me there, I will buy something to eat."
I nodded.
When he left, someone tapped me on behind. I thought that's other ZE:A's but I was wrong.
"OHHHHHHH! Myungsoo-shi.What is you doing here?." I asked shocked.
"Just having fun." he smiled then sat next to me.
Hyungsik run fast when he saw I'm talking to someone he didn't know.
"Oh.Shik..."I said surprisingly
"Who is he?"
"This is Myungsoo. Way back when I visited Grandma, I met him. When I'm few miles away the car were riding stops because it needs water. Accidently that his home is near where we stopped. He helped us then we became friends." I explained.
"Majayo." Myungsoo agreed to it.
"Uhmm. I'm Hyungsik-imnida. Nice to meet you. I'm Seul Hyun's friend." Hyungsik introduced.
"Myungsoo-imnida.." Myungsoo bowed.
"Can I borrow Seul Hyun?" Myungsoo asked Hyungsik.
"Ask Seul Hyun-shi." Hyungsik faked a smile.
I nodded. "Ne.Ne."
Myungsoo smiled.
"Hyungsik, go home first. Is it okay?" you questioned.
Hyungsik nodded.
No one's P.O.V
Hyungsik was really really disappointed when Seul Hyun dumped her just because of that Myungsoo. You can't blame Seul Hyun because she misses her friend. Well in fact, before she met ZE:A she already friend with Myungsoo so he can't resist him.
Meanwhile, Hyungsik went back to their dorm.. He’s so upset.. In no time other ZE:A's already arrived.
"Where is Seul Hyun?" Siwan asked.
"She's with her friend named Myungsoo." Hyungsik coldly replied.
"Myungsoo?" I didn't know him." Kwanghee bragged.
Then, Hyungsik explained everything.
 
Seul Hyun's P.O.V
 
Myungsoo and I went to a Water World. There are many kinds of sea creatures. Fishes, Whales, Dolphins, Star fishes, Jelly fishes, Sea lions and more.
Dolphins show their tricks. We had a closer contact to them and it's really fun. Myungsoo and I went to a Rayum Shop near the Water World. We ordered spicy beef rayum and it's really extremely HOT.
“What’s the status of you and Hyungsik?" he started.
"Friends."
" Friends ? Do you like him? "  Myungsoo interrogates me.
"Noo. He's my friend... only friend.. “I cleared.
"Okay. What if I courted you?" he suddenly asked.
"Stop joking. Eat faster, your rayum will be cold." I changed the topic.
I can smell Myungsoo noticed how Hyungsik reacted earlier, I noticed it too. But wait, what's really the status between me and him? Uhmmm. I love him as much I love the others.
 
After you ate, Myungsoo sent you home. ZE:A is already waiting for me,
"Are you fine?" Siwan asked just when I opened the door.
"Wooow.. We're complete." " Ne. I'm fine."
"We missed you saw much." Kwanghee kissed my cheek.
"Well, I miss all of you too."
I chatted to them until late, Hyungsik never spoke to me. Maybe he’s.... he's jealous earlier.
 
 
 
--
How's Myungsoo cameo appearance here? Kekekekeke~~~~
Please comment ^__^ they are really appreciated ^__^