Slave

My Love Story

 

ZE:A are already waiting outside my house."Goodmorning."They greeted."Goodmorning too!"While walking Hyungshik is complaining how heavy his books are. He’s requesting me to carry all he's books."You know Seul Hyung has--."I covered his mouth and gave him a death glare."I'm going to carry it."I grab the 5 thick textbooks.Minwoo will going to help me when Hyungshik held him back."She can do it right Seul Hyun?"I made a fake laugh,"Yeah! I can do anything."Then gave Hyungshik my very rare death glare.*AFTER SCHOOL YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE DEAD JUST WAIT!*He stuck his tongue out.

 

Lunch Time***

He's really black mailing me. He requested that I'm going to feed him his lunch, I don't have a choice. Kevin asked why I'm being slave to Hyungshik."Ah~~Generousity.He's acting like a child so I'm helping him...Haha*Laugh*...Right...”

*Am I going to become slave forever?*

*Gah~ I can't take Siwan feeding her girl, my heart is tearing into small pieces*

 

After School***

As expected I carried Hyungshik's books. They walk me home. I do my assignment, I hate Math we have a lots of assignments since Teacher will be absent for 2 days. When I'm done, I text Hyungshik.

 

To:Hyungshik

Hyungshik the abuser please come at my place we need to talk.

-SeulH>.<

 

After 3 minutes my phone screen flashed a new text message.

 

To: Slave Seul Hyun

Talk? For what? Wait me I'm on my way I also have something to tell you.

-Shikkie :P

 

"Tell? Tell what?"I mumbled.

 

15 minutes past the doorbell rang. I let him to come in, then he sat on the couch.*Wearing his school bag? Something so fishy huh*

 

"You're taking advantage to me Shik you're abusing it."

 

He pulled tons of notebooks from his back.

 

"As you said earlier, I'm abusing it then let's really abuse it. Please answer my assignments."

 

*Shocked! And he has the guts to do this huh...*

 

"You don't want? I can call Siwan right know."

"I didn't say I don't want, key. In no time your assignments will be answered master. “Sighed

"Good. Good...”He smiled.

*HUh I'm not insane Shik, your going to get EGG( 0) when you're going to check this.*

While I'm busy answering he's assignments, he’s only watching TV.*Great!*

It almost 11pm and I'm not finished with his assignments, I didn't know I fell asleep.

"Aren't you're finished?"*Oh-uh! She fallen asleep.*He leaned closer.

*Wow! She’s so beautiful if you're going to lean closer to her. Look her eyelashes it's so long and her lips, cherry in color.*

He leaned more close then whisper, “I LOVE YOU but you can't notice it because you're crazy in love with Siwan. Sorry if I’m making you slave because this is the only I know way to be with you always."He carried me bridal style to my bed. Before he left he planted a kiss on my forehead.