Memories..leave them behind.. just move one..

My Love Story

 

 

*If i really love me? There's no such late word when it comes to love?*

 

When i was alone.. I matter things.. Those advise from Minwoo really mean a lot. I laid down the mat and closed my eyes. Just then I feel someone laid beside me. I opened my eyes and turn to know who is he. "Hyungsik?" I whispered.
"Wae? Suprised?"
"Ani." I looked away.

"I miss the time we're always with each other."

"Everything now is different. You're getting married soon. Those memories are just past.. Leave them behind. Just let go." I explained with a soft voice.

"No. Those memories your saying are important to me. I want to cherish them until death."

*I want too as much as you do*

"As I said, everything changed. Memories. will be and always be memories..past..past.." I explained more emphasized.

"Look. It's a sheep!" I pointed on a sheep-shaped cloud.

"Look. I saw Seul Hyun!" He pointed at the sky without specific.

"Where?" I quickly scanned the sky.

"Here." He pointed his heart.

I blushed. *He's still the Hyungsik I know years ago. The amazing, lovable, sweet and cheerful Hyungsik I know. He didn't change a bit. He will be and always be the Hyungsik I will tresure in my entire life*


"Yah Hyungsik!" I laughed with a tear on the corner of my eye and run down my on nose. Before it will past thru my mouth I felt Hyungsik's finger removing the tear even the stain. Now, he's sitting beside me.

 

His face is right in front of me. I examined his features.. As always, his skin looks fresh and soft.. We stared a moment.. He look straightly on my eyes as I do too. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "No. I'm not." I lied but the tears roll down again. He wiped it again. "No." I said as i shrugged off  his hand away from me. I sat up and wiped the tear stain left. "If you don't want to tell me just write it on the air. I usually do that when I misses someone. You feel relieved. I assure you."

 

 

He smiled then walked off. His words echoed in my mind.*Just write it in the air* I lay again and lift slightly my right hand. I'm hesitating. Should I or not? Involuntarily, i write something in the air. I traced the words 'Saranghaeyo Hyungsik'. I wrote it in the sky and smiled after. The words I wrote stayed for a moment then vanish in a second. *My love for you will not vanish.* I decided to get up and play with the kids.

 

 

"Oh! Seul Hyun-shi is coming!" Kevin pointed me while I'm running over to them.

When I'm near enough, Dongjun hold my wrist and drugged on the deep part..up to my knees.. And starts to splashed water to me. " Yah! Kim Dong Jun!!" I fought back and splashed water to him. Others joined us too. It's a happy water game.
"The river have so many sharp stones. Be careful. You might cut your foot." Kwanghee reminded and splashed some water again.

"Ahh." Minah landed down. "My foot...the left one .." Minah yelled in pain. All of us hurriedly went to her. "She's bleeding!" I said shocked.

"I just remained you, guys." Kwanghee stated."Are you okay?" Hyungsik asked concerned. Then, he carried her bridal style. They went to the picnic place to treat her wound. "I packed first aid kit earlier." Kevin followed the two.

 

 

As I examined his face.. I froze.. That reaction.. That concerned..the way he lift her bridal style.. I already saw that.. When I got a fever.. I felt my knees weakend and drop down the water. The remaining guys turn to me and assisted me. " Are you okay Seul Hyun-shi?!" Minwoo worriedly asked. "Did you cut yourself too?" Kwanghee asked. "No. I just.." I was cut-off when Siwan spoke up. "Let's all go up. Let's all take a rest."

"Can you walk?" Dongjun asked concerned. "Yes. I can manage." I smiled forcefully.

Minah was treated by Hyungsik. It's lunch time. So i repaired the foods for us.

 

 

Everyone enjoyed the food. Of course, it's delicious. When we're done, Dongjun ang Kwanghee assisted me in arranging the food and removing the waste like paper plates and any trashes we used. We rest on the mat, we made a circle to play on something.

 

"What's for up?" I spoke up. "Spinned the bottle and here's the bottle." Kevin put the bottle on the center. "We all know the rules of this game. Let's start!" Minah happily said. Siwan spinned the bottle.

 

"Uh-oh. It's you Seul Hyun-shi." Kwanghee happily announced. "Since the of the bottle is pointed at me, I'm the one who will ask you." Siwan explained. "Okay!". I replied.

"Who is your love?" Siwan asked straightly.

"What?!" I was taken aback.

"Answer it honestly, Seul Hyun-shi." Kwanghee requested.

Everyone was expecting. They're all listening attentively.
"No. Next question." I laughed.

"Yahhh!! Yahhh!! No!" Dongjun complained.

"Wae?!" The others complained.

 

 

 

"Okay, do you have a boyfriend?" Siwan changed the question.

"Well, i don't have." I honestly said.

"You had?" He follow-up.

"No boyfriend since birth." I giggled.

"Jinjja?" They all said in unison.

They can't believe,they're not believing me indeed.

 

 

"I thought you had one with Hyungsik." Kwanghee joked.

"What?!" I asked shocked. Wanting i just heard it wrong.

"Nothing." Kwanghee shut his mouth.

"I heard you!" I argued.

"Sorry! Sorry! I don't intentionally said that. Minah might be offended. Mianhaeyo!" Kwanghee apologized.

 

"Why would I? Besides, if they had it's already past, i don't have to worry about right Hyungsik?" She gave a eye-smiled to him.

"Yes babe." He confirmed.

"Yeah. Past. Just leave it there. Leave the past." I whispered.

 

 

"But that's not the question. Answer the first question." Hyungsik demanded.

"Seul hyun-shi!! Just say it's me!" Minwoo voluntired.

 

"As you wish.. It's Minwoo." I smiled happily.

"No it's me! " Dongjun argued.

"Both Minwoo and Dongjun!" I giggled.

"Enough. Next game!" Hyungsik stated.

 

 

Well, the spinning bottle went happy and enjoyable. Then, it was Hyungsik's turn. Kwanghee will the one who will ask.

"Okay, hyungsik-ah. When will be the wedding?"

"Next sunday!" He announced happily.

"NEXT SUNDAY?!" We all repeated including the future wife.

"Well wait, I thought all of you know this. Why all you are also shocked?" I asked confused.

"Well.uhhhmmmmm. We just.. You know." Kwanghee run out of words.

"Next spin." Minah demanded.

Then, that topic was topped with more topics.

 

 

---

Double update today. I want to end the story in the next 3 chapter. Should I or not? ^__^Well, we all know that she will end up with Hyungsik but the question is 'how?' Are you curious, guys? Kekekeke..

Thank you for supporting this stories. Vote up if it's worthy to.

I love you all. ANNYONG!! Comment down, please!!