Last Moment With ZE:A

My Love Story

 

We’re leaving the day after tomorrow, I begged mom not to talk this with ZE:A. I’m the one who will go to say these things. Dad plan a party for us, his congratulatory for us but it’s really because we’re leaving Seoul.

Minwoo, Hee Chul , Kevin and Tae Heon are helping mom in cooking food while Hyungsik, Siwan, Junyoung, Kwanghee, Dongjun are helping dad to clean the house and prepare the garden because it’s a barbeque party. Me, I’m packing my clothes.

Kitchen***

“Auntie, is this enough?” he asked while handing the garlic he chopped. Mom nodded. Minwoo and Kevin are tossing/preparing the vegetable salad. Tae Heon and Mom are putting the marinated meat on the sticks.

Garden****

Dad seems he enjoyed working with others. They decorated the garden very well, the also watered the plants. Chairs and tables are neatly arranged.

Me, I was emotional putting my things on my bag. I teary grab the picture frame where ZE:A and I... that was captured on my birthday and put in my bag.

Soon, everything is setted. Mom requested Hyungsik to call me at my room.

*Knocks* “ Seul Hyun-shi can I come in?

“Ne.”

Then he went inside, I was on my study table reading books.

“Dinner is ready, let’s eat.” He laughed.

I hugged him, “Ow. What’s wrong?” he asked surprisingly.

“I love you.... I love you all..Take care..”

“ Why you’re acting like that? It’s like your going to leave us.

I closed my eyes *Yes, I will. Joesonghamnida*

“Don’t mind me. Let’s eat.” I broke the hug.

 

The dinner was fun, we’re all laughing and sharing stories. We played games too.

Tomorrow is Hyungsik’s birthday.. Don’t worry.. We already planned what we’re going to do. We’re just having a surprise party for him.

Before I went to bed, dad talks to me.

“Seul Hyun-shi, Me and your Umma thinks that your friends has good personalities and they will take care of you. So we decided that you’re staying.”

“OMO!Appa????? Is it really true????? Aigoooo... Thanks Appa.” I kissed his cheek and gave him a tight hugged.

 

 

Next morning, I’m in a good mood... afternoon, I went to ZE:A’s dorm. We surpised Hyungsik.. he was over-whelmed.. he’s crying..

“Thank you guys, Jeongmal saranghae.” He wiped his tears.

“We all love you.” I smiled. “Come one, let’s eat.” I added.

I went upstairs to get the jacket I accidentally left to their dorm last time. On the hallway I saw Hyungsik, “Oh what are you doing?”

“I’m preparing for something.”

“Uhmm. Did you see where is the jacket I left last time?”

“It’s in my room.”

I went to his room, full of ballons and flowers. “What’s this?” I laughed. “ You decorated your room as a present for you?” I added.

He shake his head, “ Ani.” Then he closed the door.

There are papers on the floor. “ Come one Seul Hyun-shi, get it.” He encouraged.

My heart starts to beat fast. Oh no!! Why? I pick the first paper, it says:

Seul Hyun-shi my world starts being meaningful when I saw you.

*Aww. What is this Shik?*

 

Next paper says:

When I first saw you my world stops.

*Shik? What’s the hell is this?Why now?*

 

Last two paper says:

Somethings I thank my parents because they abandoned me. If they not, Umma Hee Young will not adapt me and I will not met you.

*Don’t say that, your parents abandoned you because they have a reason*

The last paper says:

CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

Now, I’m infornt of Hyungsik.

“Be my princess, I’m deeply fallen in love with you. When I first say you, I’m really sure that you’re the girl destined for me. Please accept my love?” Hyungsik smiled.

“Shik.. Shik.. You’re just being carried by our friendship. And what will others say?”

The door burst opened. The 8 are watching us.

“Go.. Seul Hyun-shi ... Say yes.” Kwanghee smiled.

“Seul Hyun – shi..” they all said smoothly.

My eyes starts to well up, “ How they did know?” I asked bewildered.

Flashback :

No One’s P.O.V

After ZE:A went to Seul Hyun’s house, Hyungsik confesses his feelings to the members. Members agreed to it even they have also special feelings to Seul Hyun though Hyungsik feelings is reallu special.

“I like her too.” Kwanghee nagged.

They all laughed, because they now. Kwanghee is joking.

“I will confess to her tomorrow blah blah blah.” Hyungsik explained.

“Arraso!” they all said in unison.

 

End of Flashback.

You starts to cry.. “Why are you crying?” Hyungsik worriedly said then he hug you.

“uhmm. No.” I broke the hug.

 

Then I start to run, Hyungsik was going to follow him but Kevin held him up.

“Give her time.”

 

I was running away from everybody, I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what I really feel over him. It’s really too fast, too fast. I’m not ready.... I DON’T KNOOOOW. We’re too young.. This scene is very child dish.

 

 

The next morning....