Camping Part 2

My Love Story

 

"Today's activitiy is TREASURE EGG HUNTING." Teacher Kang announced emphasized the last two words.
Everyone cheered.
*This is fun. SURELY*
"Go pick your pairs, then go to Teacher Kim to write down your names." Teacher Kang instructed."
 Here's the mechanics.. you will find an EGG with a letter on it. combined all the letters you got. You have complete this slogan, "IT'S MORE FUN IN SEOUL SCHOOL" using the eggs you found. Eggs are all over this forest, on the side of the rock, above the tree" Teacher Song explained one by one the mechanics. "Surely there are eggs below the tree and under the sea." he joked.
All the students laughed... "The first pair to complete the phrase will win a yummy lunch.. maximum time of 3 hours.. Arasso?" Teacher Song added.
"Ne. Arrasso!" all the students’ chorus.
Students starts to find their partner, I was just standing waiting for someone to approach me. Then I saw Siwan and Jessica going to the registration booth. *How cares? I don't care either. XD*
Just then.... Kwanghee, Minwoo, Kevin, Dong Joon and Hyungsik approached me.
"Can I be your partner?" they all said in unison.
I smiled," I can only have one." I explained.
"Okay. Okay. Rock-Paper-Scissor is the game. The winner will be Seul Hyun's partner."
"Ne.Ne. I agree." Minwoo smiled.
"Do you agree?" Kevin asked me.
I nodded.
After the Rock-Paper-Scissor game, Dongjun won.
"Yeheyyyy! I will be Seul Hyun's partner." he jumps like a small kid.
"You cheater!" Kwanghee complained.
Dongjun stocked his tongue out," Winner is winner."
"Let's go to the registration booth." Dongjun pulled me then others follow us.
Kevin's partner is Kwanghee then Hyungsik and Minwoo. I asked Minwoo where are the others, “They already got a partner." he explained.
After we wrote our names, "LET'S BEGIN THE GAME." I cheered.
"Wow. So cheerful Seul Hyun-shi" Kwanghee noticed.
"Let's begin!" we all said.
 
Dongjun and I started to walk on the east, after more minutes I saw an egg behind a big rock.
"Found it!" I said as I waved the egg.
"Nice. What letter you got?" Dongjun asked.
"Letter S, S for Seul Hyun." I smiled.
"Okay... Put it on our bag. I'm excited for the yummy lunch." Dongjun giggled.
After an hour, we already got 13 eggs so close enough." I_'_ M_R_ F_N _N _EO_L SC_ _O_ “but I'm not feeling well, I feel dizzy and hot. Maybe because I wasn't able to change my clothes and it dried on me.
While we're searching for the eggs, my sight turned up side down. I lost my balance. Dongjun quickly assist me.
"Are you okay?" he worriedly asked.
"I'm fine.." I assured back. "Aww." I said while standing. My right ankle was hit by a not so big rock. I can't walk but I'm managing to stand but I failed...
When I fell again, Hyungsik and Minwoo saw us.
"Seul Hyunnnnn!" They both said in shocked then run to me. 
"Let's go back at the camp." Dongjun said while assisting you.
"No. I want to continue." I mumbled.
"No. Let's go back." Hyungsik ordered.
"Look Seul Hyun-shi, your cheeks are red and your ankle is red too." Minwoo noticed.
Hyungsik carried me bridal style. “Can you two continue the game? We will go back at the camp."
Minwoo and Dongjun nodded.
 
While walking I can see on Hyungsik's face that he's really worried to me. He always makes me feel that I'm safe and other does.
We went back on the camp, teachers are really worried on my condition too. They let us in on the camping house, Hyungsik assist me in everything.. He gave my medicine and everything I need but the teachers finally decided that they'll going to send me home. Hyungsik requested the teachers that he's going with me too cause my parents aren't there. The teachers granted his request.
After the game, Tae Yeon and Dari was the first to finish the game. Teacher Lee informed other ZE:A's that Hyungsik and I already left the camp. They really worried and texted me~ I really appreciated their care for me.
 
It was already late when we arrived, Hyungsik carried me to my room. He kissed my forehead then left, when we was about to close the door. I called his name, " Hyungsik?? Hyungsik?? "
"Ne?" Then he went back and sat next to me.
"Please don't leave me. Please stay until I'm not sick." I begged.
"I will not leave you Seul Hyun- shi, I need to cook a soup for you." he smiled.
I smiled back. He went to the kitchen to cook a soup for me. After, he fed me.