My Birthday Part 1

My Love Story

 

Few days ago and it’s already my birthday.

*Kyah! Today it’s my birthday**Does the boys knows it’s my birthday today?*

I happily took a shower after I wore my uniform. While fixing my hair my phone beep for a new txt message.

To. My daughter Seul Hyun

Happy Birthday to our precious daughter Seul Hyun. I hope you’re just okay and doing great in school. We miss you.

-Mama && Papa

 

“I miss you too mom and dad, I wish you can come today and I’ll give you a big huge. Miss you so much.” A tear escaped from my eyes.

*Ding Dong***

“Oh! The boys are already here.”

I locked the door and opened the gate.”GoodMorning!”Then close the gate so no one could get inside.

“GoodMorning Seul Hyun-ah!”They greeted back.”What’s with that smile?”Kevin noticed.

*Good to see Siwan is here. Do I need to tell them that today it’s my birthday? No! No! Let’s see if their my true friends that can remember my birthday*

“I’m just happy seeing all of you in this wonderful morning.”

They laughed.

“Let’s go!”Tae Heon hissed.

*I was wondering why no one remember that today is my birthday. We’re silently walking off to school, they look tired and I noticed Hyungshik is not demanding for anything, maybe he’s just shame on what he did to me last night.Shhh! Answering tons of his assignments*

 

********END OF SCHOOL*****

 

We (Dongjun, Siwan and I) went to the front gate to see the others.

*Thank God Siwan is not with Jessica today. But still frustrated because no one greeted me in this special day.*

When we saw them I waved to them.”Let’s go home.”Jun young announced.

“Aish! Wait! Seul Hyun promise me that we’re going to the ice cream shop today.”Hyungshik interrupted.

My eyes got bigger.*This is Hyungshik demand for today . A free Ice cream!*

Kwanghee pouted, “How about us? Why don’t you ask us to go to the ice cream shop?”He winked.

Hyungshik went beside me, “She promise you that you’re going to ice cream shop next time.Okey?”

 

Hyungshik dragged me, I waved to the boys.”Next time. Promise!”I shouted.

Couple more minutes, we arrived at the Ice cream shop. I didn’t say anything because for use he’ll go to say.”I can call Siwan now!”That’s always he’s line.

Without a shame, Hyungshik ordered a Monster Extra Large Ice Cream and I just order a banana split. Obviously I’m the one who paid his ice cream.

“You look hungry today.”

“Yeah super angry.”

“No I said Hungry.”

“Yeah Hungry and angry.”

I raised my one eyebrow.”What do you mean?”

“Did you just already forget what you did? I got 0 when we checked our assignments, all the class laugh especially Hee Chul and Tae Heon because they got a perfect score. “he angrily said.

I laughed ackwardly, “ Do you want my banana split you can have it.”

“No. It’s okay . This ice cream is already okey for what happened earlier.”Then he started to dig in this ice cream.

I’m silently eating my ice cream because I’m thinking about my birthday.

“Seul Hyun-ah Can I asked you something?”Do you really like Siwan?”

“What?”*Choked*

“Since I already now you’re secret why don’t you tell me the whole story?”

“Uhm?”

“Stop acting like that. That’s an order or----“before Hyungshik can finished his sentence I started.

“Okey!Okey!I started to like Siwan when I first saw him.”

“Do you mean Love at first sight?”

“Yeah.” I replied.
*He really likes Siwan. I really love her too I’m jealous.*Hyungshik thought*

Hyungshik look at the Ice Cream Shop clock.*Aigoo It’s already*

“Come on I’m done.”

“But you didn’t finish your ice cream.”

He just dragged me out the Ice Cream shop.“I’m going to walk you home. “He demanded.Couple more minutes, we already arrived.“Bye Seul Hyun-ah!”He waved.“Didn’t you forget something to say?”

“Oh Yeah! Thanks for the ice cream.”Then he started too walked.

I was tearfully opened the gate because no one remember today is my birthday.”Maybe they are just really busy so they forgot it.”

I opened the door and turn on the lights.