Jealous

My Love Story

 

After couple more days, Jessica and Siwan are official. He’s now rarely to be seen. Still I'm giving Siwan fake compliments.

 

Saturday evening, Kevin set a dinner party for only us 10, we all past at the periodic exam.*Yehey!*

We all participate in this party, this is my first time joking and laughing again with Siwan after he had his girlfriend.

The dinner went smooth. Junyoung prepared some soju while chit-chatting. I’m in between of Siwan and Kwanghee.

"Look Seul."Kwanghee made a Daebak facial expression. We all laughed. Like there was a gap with me and Siwan but I start a conversation with him.

"How's your love life?"

"We're doing well. “He smiled.

*I'm holding back my tears, if I cried they're going to know my secret.Sht! I can over come this.*

"How about us?"I whispered.

He raises his eyebrow, “I beg your pardon?"

I cleared my throat, "I said I miss chatting and playing with you."

"I am too."

Then he starts to tickle me, poking my nose, and pinching my cheeks. Others joined Siwan tickling me.

I'm expected that I'm going to have a great time with Siwan but I was wrong. His girlfriend Jessica went to the party. I didn't know she's invited in the first place.

"Oh~~Hello Jessica-ahh."

She waved and giggles.

Siwan instructed her to seat beside him. The others didn't mind him, she's Siwan's girlfriend it doesn't matter if she's here or not. Taking shots of soju, I can't take how sweetly they are. Full of skin ships, Gah-~ It's killing me. I feel uneasiness then my eyes become wetty.OMG! NO! I run, run, run, so they are not going to see me crying. Park, I end up at the park. I cried alot.Someone tapped my shoulder.*Hyungshik~ah*

Hyungshik ruffled my hair to the side. Then he gave me a hug to comfort me."I know, don't cry. “He pattened my back smoothly.

 

"I know you're so close to Siwan, you spend more time with him compared with them, with me. But gave him a time for his private life. Now, his attention is half. He can't feed you if you're lazy because he has a date. He can't wake up you when you're late because he's going to his girlfriend's house.Surely; he’s trying to chat with you at the end of the day."

 

"In short, Jessica is the roots of all my loneliness."

 

"Ssh! don’t say that. Look there's a swing.Come on!"

He pulled me to the swing.

"Sit! I’m going to push you."

I followed what he wants to do.

"Yahooo!"

Hyungshik and I we're having fun with the park when all of the boys went to see me.

"Seul Hyun~ah."They waved.

I smile, “Hello~!"

"Are you alright?"Minwoo worriedly asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, See I'm happy playing with him. “Pointing to Hyungshik.

"Can we join? Can we join?"Kwanghee smiled.

"Yeah."

"But before that, GROUP HUG."Siwan slightly shout.

"GROUP HUG!"

 

We start playing until midnight.*that was fun*they walk me home.

"See you tomorrow Seul Hyun ah~~"Hee Chul waved.

"See yah."