Chapter 10

My Love Story

 

 

“I don’t know what I feel, I only know that my heart is broken.”I talked to myself while tears rolling down.
 
*DING DONG!*the door bell rang.
 
“Hyungshik I know that’s you.”Then when downstairs to open the door.
 
“What you’re doing? If you’re thinking that I cried because of Siwan you’re wrong.”
 
Hyungshik eyes got bigger,”Whoah!It’s not like that. I forgot my jacket.”I felt embarrassed and then I let him enter. His jacket was lying at the floor near the mini table.
 
“I found it!”He said happily.”You can go I need to take a rest.”I pushed him to the door.”Wait! What did you just said earlier? If I’m thinking that you cried because of Siwan.”he curiosly asked.”Aniyo.I’m not saying words like that.”
“You liar!Tell me or---“
“or—“I interrupted.
 
“Or I’mgoing to tell Siwan ----“
 
“Then tell him, I don’t care!”Then I close the door.He knocked. “You can go Hyungshik no one needs you here”I shouted.”But-but—Please let me in.Let’s settle things down.”
 
“We don’t have things to be settled.”
 
“I will never go home unless we’ll talk.”
 
“Then don’t go home. I don’t care!”
 
“You’re being rude because of  Siwan!Please let me in.”He begged.
 
I opened the door, I was crying ang suddenly he hug me.”Don’t be so sad because of your love to Siwan.We all love you.”
I was crying in his shoulder half an hour and he glide his hand to my hair.I broke the hug,”I’m okay now you can go." I said.
"Are you sure?"
 
"Ne." I wiped my cheeks.
 
"One more thing, Don't mind Siwan anymore huh? There's so many guys waiting for you."
 
"Ne. Ne. Thank you for comforting me. Bye!"
 
"Bye!"