Siwan's Type Girl

My Love Story

 

(A/N: Let’s just pretend that they are all in same ages.*19*)

 

When we arrived at the Seoul, ZE:A rented a dorm where they’re all living. We cannot live in the same house, my parents are in abroad so I’m the one living in our house but they always visit me. We always hangout, no more awkwardness between each other. I’m happy that my secret is not being noticed though I give special attention to Siwan. We’re always walking going to school. Other girls envied me because I have nine handsome boys always at my side. Soon, ZE:A become one of the kingka’s group in our school.Where already in our senior year, Kevin, Junyoung, Minwoo, Kwanghee are in the same class.Hyungshik,Hee Chul,Tae Heon are classmates.Dongjun, Siwan and I are in the same section.

*BRRRIING! LUNCH TIME*

No One’sP.O.V

Seul Hyun fixes her thing, preparing for lunch. Dong Jun approach her, “Let’s Go?”She nodded. At the cafeteria, eight boys are already waiting.”Hello guys!”She greeted.”Hello!”They smiled. I sat between Siwan and Minwoo.We shared our food. Still Kwanghee is the most funniest.

*BRING!*End of lunch**

Seul Hyun’s P.o.V

We(Dongjun,Siwan,I)don’t have a first class after lunch. The others excused their selves t o attend their class.Dongjun was obliged to enter his Dance class since he’s absent last week.

Siwan invited me to spend our time at the bleachers around the gym."Seul Hyun."He softly started. I attentively replied,"Yes?"

"I'm going to share my secret to you and I hope you can help me too."

*I'm so nervous!Kyaa~~Maybe he'll going to confess. My heart start to beat faster than the usual*

"Uhmm , I'm listening."

"You know Jessica?"

My shoulder deflated and my face fell.

"Yeah, the girl seated in front of me. Don’t tell me?!"

His face brightens then he nodded.

*My heart is stubbing with a very sharp knife*

I gave him a faked smile.

"Yah~ I not sure I can help you."

"Please?"He begged.

I bit my lower lip to prevent the tears from falling. Our eyes met, I can see that he really like Jessica that much.

"I'm...going to...try. Excuse me; I'm going to the comfort room."

I excuse myself so he can't saw me crying. When I run my eyes are welling up. Just when I arrive at the comfort room my tears starts to drop. Luckily no one was there, so I lock the door and went inside to a cubicle. I started to cry hard.

*What's wrong with me? What’s so special with that Jessica? What does Siwan attract to Jessica? And he wants me to help him. Let’s say I'm going to help him, how about me?*

I bombarded myself questions that only Siwan can answer.

After I cried out and fix myself, exactly the bell rang. Time for the next subject. Thank you for the make up, my swallowed eyes was covered with it and no one noticed I cried. I’m managing myself not to think about what just happened.

 

I open the door, sat on my chair and greeted Dong jun.He greeted back.

Soon, Teacher Shim announced that we're all having a field trip. It would be a camping theme.*How it can be a field trip? Hell to be exact.*

I didn't listen in our lesson; I'm not in my mood.

*BRING!*End of school**

 

All the students are talking about the camping. Others where excited but I'm the one who not.

 

Thanks to Kwanghee and Minwoo, on our way home they trying to make me to smile.Junyoung asked me why I look pale, I lied that I have a headache.Yeah, its really true, headache! Hyungshik and Dongjun are poking my side, giggling a lot.

 

 

 

____--Please comment and subscribe:DD Spread!!