Seul Hyun is BACK

My Love Story

 

 

After 5 years, ZE:A is very successful in their career and also Seul Hyun. But ZE:A , they’re now leaving in their own.

Seul Hyun is back in Seoul. She’s now very sure with her feelings, she’s very sure that he really love Hyungsik. On her way to Grandma’s farm to visit her grandma again, her car stops. She went down and took a look. “Argh! Why the tire is flat? Why I always visit grandma something bad happened?” She nagged.

Then one car saw her, and the driver of the car approach her,”What’s wrong Miss? Do you need help?” the guys asked.

When Seul Hyun turned her head to the guy, her eyes got bigger.

“HYUNGSIK? IS IT REALLY YOU?” She was shocked. Hyungsik is really shocked too.

“SEUL HYUN????!!!” Then Hyungsik hugged her.

“I miss you Seul Hyun,I really really do.” Hyungsik confessed.

“I really do.” Seul Hyun broke the hug. “ I have something to say Hyungsik.” She added.

When Seul Hyun was about to confess her feelings to Hyungsik, a girl when down on Hyungsik’s car and called him.

“Hyungsik Oppa? Is everything okay?” Then she went to the two.

*OMO! Who’s this girl? Oppa? It means his girlfriend????NOOO!*

“Seul Hyun, I want you to meet my fiancée Minah.”

“Annyong! I’m Minah. Hyungsik..uhmm.. fiancée.” He awkwardly said.

*WHAT? Fiancee? I thought you love me but you already have fiancée?*

“You said you have something to say?” Hyungsik asked.

“Uhmm.. Errr... My tire is flat, do you have tire pumper?” Seul Hyun stuttered.

“I didn’t bring mine. Where are you going? I might send you.” Hyungsik offered.

“Grandma’s farm.”

“Bingo! We’re going there too. Minwoo and Siwan are there too waiting for us.” He smiled. “ You can ride with us.” He added.

Seul Hyun’s P.O.V

“Bingo! We’re going there too. Minwoo and Siwan are there too waiting for us.” He smiled. “ You can ride with us.” He added.

What??? Are you going to kill me?? I will be in the same car with your fiancee?? Nooooo. I don’t want.

“Ani. I can ride a bus.” I declined.

Then suddenly his girlfriend drag me on the car. “Don’t be shy..” Minah said.