The Plan

My Love Story

 

  • Seul Hyun's P.O.V

    The ride was a bit lively but at the same time awkward. I didn't expect this surprise from him. The feelings that I wasn't sure when we we're still high schools went strong when I decided to leave. Did Hyungsik already forgot me? I can't blame him. Without  personal goodbye's I abandoned him.

    "How's you career?" Hyungsik asked. He glanced to me on the rare mirror. "Well, I'm doing fine. I'm a shoe designer on a company in U.S. I just went here to clarify and settled something." I explained awkwardly.

    "Clarify? Settled?" He repeated.

    *yes! To clarify my feeling for you.*

    "Wo..work. Yeah, work." I stutter.

    " How long do you now, Oppa? I haven't seen you before with his friends." Minah asked curiously.

    "Uhmm. around high school years we're friends." I smiled politely.

     

     

     

    *Insert awkward moment here, please*

     

     

    "We're here." Hyungsik announced happily. He parked the car on the side of the house and we went out one by one.

     
     
     

    Siwan and Minwoo went out and they were shocked when they saw me. "Seul Hyun - shii!!" They both chorused and gave me bear hug.

    "I miss you!" I giggled.

    "We miss you a lot!" They broked the hug.

    "Where's grandma?"

    "Inside. Let's go inside!"

     

     

    When I saw grandma I gave her a little hug. She grew old but still beautiful. She keeps on complimenting me how I improved well.

     

    "You grew a lot, Seul Hyun-shi." She smiled to me while patting my head gradually.

    "Kekeke~ You to, grandma. You're still beautiful like me." I giggled back.

    "How's your mom and dad?"

    "Their doing fine." I replied casually.

    Hyungsik's P.O.V

    I admire the grandma-daughter scene when Siwan elbowed me. "She's back. Are you going to win her back?" He whispered.
    "Look. Yes. But in a way. Can I borrow Minah?" I asked and smiled.
    "What! Minah?! My girlfriend?" He asked confused.

    "Yes! I told her to be my fiancee." I smiled wide.
    "Are you insane?" He dragged to the kitchen.

    "I know that Seul Hyun likes me back but she's just afraid nor shy to admit it to me. If I made her jealous he might confess her feelings to me. Great idea right?" Hyungsik grinned.

     

    "Nuts! Nuts! Fiancee? Not even girlfriend? Did Minah said yes to it?"

    "Well, she don't have a choice. I already introduced her to Seul Hyun. Besides, fiancee is more intense than girl friend."

    "What if your plan might not work?"

    "It will! I assure you." I smiled confidently.

    "Excuse me!" Seul Hyun popped nowhere.

    "Did you heard something?" I asked nervously.

    "Do I need to?"

     

     

     

     

    Seul Hyun's P.O.V

    "Do I need to? " I asked confused.

    "What do you want?" Siwan covered up.

    "Juice. Do you have strawberry juice? I feel my throat is dry."

    "Yes. Wait a second." Siwan smiled. He handed me a cup-full strawberry juice.

    "Thank you!" I politely grabbed the cup.

    "Welcome. Gotta go. Grandma needs me there." He dashed out.

     

     

    Hyungsik and I where the only one left in the kitchen.

    "So, when will be the wedding?" I asked curiously.

    "Soon." He casually replied.

    "Soon?" I repeated then took a sip.

     

     

    "Next week." He cleared.

    I choked. "Ahemm..afgh.. Sorry! New week?" I asked bewildered.

    *Am I really late?*

    "I will leave you. My fiancee is waiting for me." He escaped like a light.

     

     

     

    Hyungsik's P.O.V

     

    When I saw her choked I was happy. I can see the jelouse in her eyes. My plan is working. When I went out I explained to the others about my plan.. Well, grandma agreed on it. I called the other to inform them too.

     

    "Siwan-shi, i can't believe he used me as his fiancee." Minah tug Siwan's shirt.

     

    "It's alright. You can act better, right?" Siwan smiled.

     

    "Aigoo. I can't believe I'm doing this to my daughter." Grandma sighed.

     

    "Grandma.. I know you love me to be your own grandson so help me." Hyungsik said them gave her a light hug.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Seul Hyun's P.O.V

     


    The next morning...

    I was shocked when I saw the others. It's been years since I saw them. They all look gorgeous. Kevin, Junyoung, Kwanghee, Hyungsik, Siwan, Tae Heon, Minwoo, Hee Chul and Dongjun.. I will always love them. The bright smile coming from their faces makes me reminisce the time we were all in high school.

     

    "Let's go to picnic." Dongjung invited us all.

     

    "Yeah!" All of us agreed.

     

     

    Dongjun planned a small picnic on a river nearby the farm, where we usually hang out when we're still kids.

    Hee Chul, Tae Heon, and Junyoung can't come because they'll going to take care grandma.

     

    The fresh air circulating all over my body feels relaxing. The trees and flowers grew blossomed too. We set the big mat above the roots of the tree. The sun is still not showned up but I can see sunlight rays passing throught the thick blue clouds.

    Siwan, Kwanghee, Hyungsik, Minah and Kevin fastly went on the water. Minwoo, Dongjun and I were left on the mat.

     

    "How's life?" Dongjun asked happily.

    "I'm doing great." I sheepily said.

    "Seul Hyun-shi. Come on. Let's get wet." He excited said.

    " You can go." I replied casually.

    "Minwoo?" Dongjun invited Minwoo.

    " Yeah. Go first. I will just finish this watermelon." Minwoo smiled. "Oke." Dongjun made an 'okay' sign and run over to the others.

    I was just staring to them. Well, specifically on Hyungsik's fiancee and him. They look good together. Maybe I should let him go once again.

     


    "Seul Hyun-shii, do you want watermelon?" Minwoo grinned. "Yeah!" Minwoo tossed a sliced of watermelon onto my mouth.

    "It's sweet!" I commented.


    "They are?" he replied.


    "They are?" I asked confused.


    Then he pointed Hyungsik and his girl. "They're sweet. Aren't they?" He laughed. "Yeah." I faked a smiled. "Are you jealous?" All of sudden he asked me a question .... a question really obvious on me. "Why would I?" I laughed awkwardly. *Oh. Yeah. Why would I? I don't have rights to get jelouse.*

    "You know, if you really love someone, just don't stare him, go get him." Minwoo smiled.

    *Don't stare him? Get him?*

     

    "What if I'm late?" I asked holding back my tears.

    "Well, if you really love him..there's no such 'late' word when it comes to love. Wanna go play with others?" Minwoo invited.

    "Go first." I smiled. Then Minwoo run down to see others. *If i really love me? There's no such late word when it comes to love?* Those words echoed through my mind.

     

     

    *Should I let him or not?*

     

     

     

     

    -------

    It's a quite long update, subbies!

    So guys, you know the plan. Don't tell Seul Hyun-shii, Oke? ^___^

    The story will end on the next 6-7 chapters or more, it depends :))

    Thank you for supporting this stories. Vote up if it's worthy to.

    I love you all. ANNYONG!!