Camping Part 1

My Love Story

 

* IF you started here, please go back on Chapter 10. I deleted my noticed there and I made it continuation ^__^
 
 
 
Today is the camping week, we're all staying for 3 days at the camp. Teachers repaired activities for us..for us seniors, to make this camping worth staying for. I can say I'm okay now, I'm setting in my mind that we're just friends. Thanks to Hyungsik, after that day.. he's always at my side.. always making me happy. 
 
At 2pm we already arrived at the site. It's very beautiful and refreshing. This place is good for recreation. I miss Grandma's farm already, I miss the fresh air that covers your body and soul.
The line-up of activities for this afternoon is tag-of-war and soccer. Tag-of-war is between girls and boys. As expected, boys won. They're so strong. Soccer is between girls and boys again but this time girls ruled.
 
The sky already turned dark, the tents of girls are separate to boys. Everyone is busy sleeping when I decided to take a walk. The cold breeze covers my body."Grrrrr! So cold. I forgot to bring my jacket." I whined. I decided to sit on a rock near the sea shore.
I'm enjoying the fresh air and the sound of the waves then someone poke my side.
 
"Hyungsik?!"Your eyes got bigger.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"When I’m attending the call of nature. I saw you walking so I decided to follow you." he said then sat next to me.
 
"Are you okay now?" he asked awkwardly.
 
"Why is everybody asks that?" I nagged.
 
"Because you don't look okay. I can see the sadness in your eyes. Even your laughing your eyes are dark." he stated then throws a pebble on the water.
 
"I'm fine. It's just a matter of time... Son I'll be definitely okay...Are other worrying?"
 
"Yes, they are. They keep on asking me and Minwoo but I always say that you’re just not in the mood." Hyungsik said.
 
I breath heavy....inhale...exhale...inhale....exhale... from now one, I'm back. I'm that old Seul Hyun that is really cheerful and smiling.
 
I dragged Hyungsik on the water,"Ow. What are you doing?" he complained.
 
"Old Seul Hyun is back. I want to play with you." I said happily.
 
*Good to see you like that Seul Hyu-shi* Hyungsik thought.
 
We played on the water, splash there, splash here, splash everywhere........we're so wet..
"We're so wet." Hyungsik giggled while we're walking back to the camp.
 
"Ne." I giggled." Aren't you enjoyed it?"
“I enjoyed it but surely teachers will get angry on what we did." he worriedly said.
"Nah.. Don't mind them.. We enjoyed so we need to face the consequences of it." I explained then smiled.
 
We're walking...walking...walking... we haven't found the camp.
"Are we lost?" I asked worriedly.
 
"We're not, you walked and walked earlier then I didn't realize the path we walked." Hyungsik mumbled.
 
"Look, are clothes are already dry..Maybe we are 1-2 hours walking and until now we haven't find the camp."
 
After 5 minutes, we already found the camp. They're all still sleeping..
"Ahhh. What a relief.. I thought were already lost..Thank you for the time Shik." I whispred.
"Anieyo." he replied back.
 
When I was about to opened the tent, teacher Lee called me. "Seul Hyun, where have you been?"
"I just attended the call of nature mam." you lied.
"Okay, go wake up your tent mates."(A/N: Mehehehe. Tent mates not roommates cause they slept on the tent not on a room XD)
* I wasn't able to change my clothes.Aigooo*
I wake up my tent mates and start kicking them," Why you're so energetic today?" Min Seul asked while rubbing her eyes.
"I'm always energetic Min Seul-shi, go get up... others.. Get up too...Teacher Lee ordered that." you explained.