Where is she?

My Love Story

 

 

No One’s P.O.V

 

The next morning.....

ZE:A decided to visit Seul Hyun, they we’re surprised that the gate was locked. The house looks empty.

“Where is she?” Tae Heon asked.

“Molla. Maybe they went somewhere.” Kevin said.

“No.” Hyungsik disagree.” Look, the house is really empty.” He added.

Hyungsik starts to run... He went all over the city. He asks everyone if they saw Seul Hyun, he also went to the hotels, malls, bars, and arcades but she’s where not there.

Other ZE:A’s members are worrying about Hyungsik, he didn’t went back in the dorm. It’s already midnight when other ze:a’s saw Hyungsik crying, he’s in front of our house waiting for Seul Hyun.

“Get up.” Kevin ordered.

“No. I will wait Seul Hyun-shi here.”

“She already left us, LEFT us.” Kwanghee emphasized the word LEFT.

“What did you say?” Hyungsik grabbed Kwanghee’s collar.

“She LEFT us because of you.” Kwanghee straightly said.

“NO.NO. She didn’t. I know she loves me.. You’re a liar.”

When Hyungsik will go to punch Kwanghee Kevin and Junyoung stop them. Being the eldest, Kevin ordered that they will go home because it’s too late and promised that they will find Seul Hyun tomorrow.

Meanwhile, what really happened to Seul Hyun?? XD

Flashback**

Seul Hyun’s P.O.V

After Hyungsik confesses his feelings to me, I’m really confused. I don’t know what to do. So I decided continue the deal, of course Mom and Dad was a bit suspicious when I said that but they’re happy on what I decided.

End of flashback***

No One’s P.O.V

The next morning, ZE:A went are over the city again but in the end, they still haven’t found Seul Hyun. Then Hyungsik jumps over the fence of Seul Hyun’s house to assure that Seul Hyun wasn’t there. Then he saw a letter pasted on the door. He opens it,

Dear ZE:A,

          Sorry for not telling you that I’m already leaving. I have to do this, I need space and time to think. Everything is too fast. Maybe by the time you’re read this, I’m already in U.S pursuing my career. Please study hard too and maybe someday we will meet again.

Seul Hyun-shi

After Hyungsik read the letter, he found his self crying. He runs to see others. When others read the letter they’re also crying.

 

It’s been a month when Seul Hyun was gone. College will be soon, Others ZE:A are worrying on how Hyungsik is acting. He’s not eating and you can always seeing him crying.