Introduction

My Love Story

 

No One’s P.O.V

Seul Hyun is sleeping with her husband Hyungshik when someone knocks on the door.”Umma”she cried out. She opened the door and saw her daughter Soo Hyun crying.”Oh princess, why are you crying?”Then she carried her daughter to the bed.”Stop crying princess, tell Umma”she comforted while wiping the tears coming from her daughter. Soo Hyun gave her mom a tight hugged. Just then, Hyungshik woke up.Soo Hyun hug her daddy too.”I...dreamed that...you left…us “she said between hiccups. Hyungshik pattened the back of his daughter.”Ush! Stop crying baby that will never happen.”He look to Seul Hyun and gave him a smile.”Yes princess, you know how we love each other and how we love you too.”

Seul Hyun looked the clock*1am*

Both of Seul Hyun and Hyungshik gave their daughter a peck on cheek. Then Soo Hyun grab both of Hyungshik and Seul Hyun hand and twined together. You giggle in her cuteness.”I want to hear your love story Umma.”Soo hyun requested.Hyungshik look Seul Hyun then he nodded.”But promise after this you’re going to sleep.”

Soo Hyun nodded.

“Our story begins like this.”

10 YEARS BEFORE

 

Chapter 1 ended****

Sorry for this short opening.

Please comment and subscribe 