Chapter 8- Contract

"You're not my type"

Shen’s POV:

 

I went inside my room and saw my sister awake. “Aish~ sleeping beauty…”, I mumbled. “I heard that.”, she said while walking her way to the bathroom.

 

Aish... So what to do? what to do?

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Kris’ POV:

 

Practice ended up at 6 pm. Early.

 

I hurriedly went home. Like I’m expecting for something when I get home…

 

When I entered my house. A big shocking thing surprised me. A cluttered living room… I clenched my fists.

 

I saw Shen and Lin lying on the couches and sleeping with television on living an unfinished slice of pizza, empty cups, and food on the supposed to be clean center table... inshort, messy room.

 

I shook her. “Mmm~”, she moaned and rubbed her eyes. “Whyyyy?”, she yawned.

 

“Yah! this isn’t your house! Clean this up! How dare you mess with my house?!”, I growled.

 

She didn’t answer back. Instead, she walked upstairs and slammed her door.

 

Then, Mrs. Choi went in the scene. Picking up the trashes she left.

 

*No manners*, I thought.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

The next day…

 

*Should I wake her up?*, Kris thought. “No… NO… it might happen again.”, he shook his head.

 

~Flashback~

 

“No… it’s just that… you… your… your..”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Your… *sighs* l-look at what you’re wearing…”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

~End of Flashback~

 

 

“I’ll just wait… what time is it?... 7 am? practice starts at 8… still have time.”, Kris sat on the couch and the television.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~ 

 

After 30 minutes…

 

“Not yet awake?!”, Kris stood up and walked at your door. Ready to knock, when…

 

“What are you doing?”, Shen opened the door and looked at him confusedly.

 

“Come.”, Kris pulled Shen by the wrist and dragged her to the living room.

 

“So here’s the deal. I don’t like what you’re doing in MY house. You should know your limitations. I let you live here because I pity your condition.”, Kris expressionlessly said. *Thick-faced*, he thought.

 

“So…?”, Shen looked at him.

 

“So I made a contract. Take it or leave it. It’s your lost.”, Kris handed her a paper.

 

“Here. Read. And sign.”

 

Contract

  • You'll work for me as a slave for a month.

                                     _______________________

                                             Sign of agreement

“What is this?!”, Shen widened her eyes. “Am I really reading this?! SLAVE?!”, she yelled.

 

“Don’t worry… Look at the other page…”, Kris said. Shen flipped the paper to the next page.

 

Gains

  • Everything is free in this house for you, that includes, clothes, food, water, and your other basic needs. All you need to do is work for me.

 

“Those are your gains from me. You’ll benefit from this. These days, it’s hard to find a person as kind as me. You know.”

 

“This is so unfair! What about my rights?!”, Shen bragged. *Hmp, everythings favorable to him. How bout me? I won’t sign this contract!*, shen thought.

 

“Then, I will not force you if you don’t want to. Or I’ll just wait. I gotta go now. We have practice today. Tell me your decision when I come back ok?”, he picked up his stuffs and left.

 

*Wow…*, shen thought and glanced at the ‘so-called’ contract.

 

“I’ll make one too…”, she smirked.

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

So now… what is Shen up to?

kkk~ sorry for not updating during Tao’s birthday.

I was busy being a ‘reader’ and not a writer…

Hahaha! XD

 

Anyways!

SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA MR. BYUN BACON!

I MEAN… MR. BYUN BAEKHYUN!

 

 

 

 

 


 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~