Chapter 5- "Live with me"

"You're not my type"

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

 

“Yo-“, Shen was about to hit Kris but she was cut off when everything turned black on her sight.

 

“Jie jie! SHE FAINTED!”, her sister cried begging for help.

 

“Yah! wake up!”

 

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

Kris carried Shen and brought her inside his house. Shen’s little sister followed them inside. He layed her on a couch slowly. “Tsk~ she fainted again.”, her little sister said.

 

“ What is your name?”, he asked.

 

“I am Lin.”, she replied uninterestingly.

 

“So Lin, does she always faint like that?”, he sat down on another couch and motioned Lin to sit on the other. “Yes”, she nodded and sat down.

 

“So this is normal?”, Kris pointed at Shen's unconcious figure. " Or should we bring her to the hospital now?"

 

"No. It's alright. The doctor said that all she needs is rest. She barely gets to sleep just to get money. So she faints alot these days". Kris nodded understandingly. He sighed in relief.

 

Suddenly, Shen opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the light. She groaned when the sudden pain in her head hit her and she almost fell on the couch. But Kris got her.

 

“Careful… careful…”, he held Shen’s arms.

 

“Thank you…”, shen thanked him. "I m-mean, let go of me!", she said after realizing it was Kris and ended up hitting the floor once again.

 

“From now on… You and you sister will be living here.”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

 

“W-what?!”

 

“Both of you are living here.”

 

“Why? Your conscience hit you?”

 

“Uhm yeah~”, he nodded nonchalantly. “I don’t need your sympathy.”, Shen pulled her sister out.

 

“Wait! Where do you think you’re sleeping? Haven’t you think about your sister’s situation? You. I know you can endure the cold out there but how bout Lin?”, he followed them out.

 

“I don’t care.”, she continued to walk with Lin.

 

“You’re so evil.”, Kris crossed his arms and stopped.

 

It made her stop on her tracks and look back. “Call me names. But I don’t care. Between the two of us? Who do you think is the evil ones?”, and with that, Shen ran outside.

 

She purposely left her sister inside and ran. Shen doesn't really want her sister to suffer. She may act like she doesn't care about her mèi mei but deep inside her, you can tell that she just had to show no weakness points for her to survive in this world with no parents.

 

Kris quickly grabbed her wrist.

 

*KKKKKRRRRUUUGGGG*

 

The weird sound in Shen’s tummy didn’t stopped and it made Kris laugh.

 

"You hungry?", Kris laughed more. “See? I knew it. You'll need my help. Come with me.”. Shen followed behind him ashamed.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

You ate quietly. Half embarrassed because you had no other choice but to give up and accept his offer.

 

“I had no choice…”, she mumbled while sipping a bowl of soup.

 

Kris heard it but he pretended that he didn’t. “Lin, are you alright? Your sister just pushed you away from her awhile ago.”

 

“Yes~ I’m used to her being cold towards me. She doesn’t really care about others. All she thinks of is herself and money. How to get money. She already told those things to me. At first, I cried, but I got used to it.”, she smiled.

 

*This siblings are so weird huh.*, Kris thought. “Yah~ Lin… don’t tell such things to strangers.”, Shen glared at Kris.

 

“Eyyy~ you’re so...”, Kris glared back at Shen.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing~ your room is ready upstairs. There are two beds inside the room so make yourself comfortable.”, Kris entered his room and slammed the door.

 

“Yah~ you know what. Don’t be too close to other people. Do what I do. Because someday, those people will also leave you. So don’t treasure them much ok?”, Shen finished the bowl of soup.

 

“No no~ we’re different.”, Lin shook her head and headed towards their room.

 

 

“Psh~ sometimes I think that little girl is really old. She speaks like she’s older than me sometimes…”, she sighed.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

The next day…

 

“Yah! wake up! Yah!”

“…”

“Wake up!”

“Why?! Who are you?!”

“…”

“Yah! How dare you wake me up and not talking to me?! Why aren’t you talking?!”

“…”

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Ommo!

What’s gonna happen the next day?!

And who is who?

Guess who speaks each lines!

Ugh~ I’ll do a double update today! Yay! XD

 

 

 

 

 


 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~