Chapter 6- "..."

"You're not my type"

 

 

 

kindly play the song^^

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

The next day…

 

“Yah! Wake up! Yah!”, Kris tried to wake Shen up.

 

“…”, no response.

 

“Wake up!”, he yelled again.

 

“Why?! Who are you?!”, Shen said in an irritated voice and sat up on her bed. She rubbed her eyes.

 

“…”

 

“Yah! how dare you wake me up and not talking to me?! Why aren’t you talking?!”

 

“…”

 

“You?! what are you doing inside my room?!”, she scowled at kris.

 

“I- I just t-tried to… w-wake you up…”, Kris nervously answered.

 

“Why are you talking like that? Imitating a robot?”, she raised a brow.

 

“No… it’s just that… you… your… your..”, Kris said. *Aw! why is she being like this?! Does she think this is a liberated country?!*, he thought.

 

“What?!”, Shen said. *Ugh! This guy really! So irritating*, she thought. “Your… *sighs* l-look at what you’re wearing…”, You could see Kris’ face having shades of a tomato.

 

Shen looked at herself on the mirror and bam! “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

*Add up the mirrors cracking up effect*

 

She was just wearing her underwear. Uh-oh~

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Kris’ POV:

 

I shouldn’t have sneeked in their room. I saw her... Aish! what is that girl up to? Did she do that in purpose?

 

I can feel my cheeks burning. No no no. Don't burn. Don't burn. I need water. I am Kris. The leader of EXO-M! I'm just confused. I just met her yesterday and... she doesn't know how to cook! She is evil and... ugh~ water...

 

I quickly finished a glass of water. “You ert! What are you doing inside my room! Are you somehow…”

 

“What are you thinki- No! Of course not! Looking at your body from head to toe. Hmmm…”, I crossed my arms and looked at her. “Not interesting at all.”, he scoffed.

 

“How dare you!”, before she started to beat me up.

 

“Hmmm… lovers these days huh~ Oh good morning young master. And uhm Good morning to you too~”, our loyal maid, Mrs. Choi smiled at us. What's up with old woman and their mindset? Why do they always think we are a couple?

 

“No. it’s not what you think it is…”

“No sir, I understand I understand.”, she went outside.

 

“Don’t mind that.”, I simply said.

 

“So… what’re you doing for today? Coz we got a practice for today.”

 

“Nothing… I’m just staying here.”, she said in a bored tone.

 

“Don’t have a job?”

 

“Of course I don’t have! Because of you!”, She’s starting it again.

 

“Is that so? Then, apply for a job you dumb. Make yourself productive. But don’t choose a job that involves cooking ok?”, I teased.

 

“Oh whatever!~”

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

 


 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~