Chapter 4- It's all your fault!

"You're not my type"

 

 

 

 

Kris’ POV:

 

I went home after practice. We have lots of schedule for tomorrow so I have to sleep early. Time check… 21: 46 (A/N: 9: 46 pm)

 

>>>FAST FORWARD>>>

 

After taking a shower, I heard loud noises coming from my neighbor. So I took a quick peek on what’s happening.

 

I sneaked at my window with a curtain covering me. My other neighbors seemed to be not bothered at all. I saw a group of guys in black suit pushing a young lady and a little girl out of the house. Some of them carrying furnitures. *Are they stealing?* I thought. I can hear yells and cries from outside.

 

I don’t want to interfere with their business so I kept quiet and just focused on watching the scene at my window.

 

When the muscular guys are done with their business, they left Ms. Cook and the little girl alone.

 

Wait...

 

“Ms. Cook?!”, my eyes widened.

 

I wore my clothes before I run outside and ask what’s happening. And in that span of time, the goons, i suppose, already left.

 

I stood before her and she looked shocked after seeing me. "What are  you doing here? Are you also here to ruin my life?", she asked with shaky voice a tear threatening to fall from her eyes.

 

Her tear is different from what she showed me at the park. That one was a cry out of anger. But now, her cries makes her look so vulnerable.

 

“I should be the one asking that. What are you doing here outside? Are you somehow stalking me? And what’s your connection with those goons?”, I had to maintain my straight face.

 

While waiting for her explanation, I figured everything out. Not actually everything… Just something…

 

*So, she’s been my neighbor?*, I thought. But still, questions are flooding my mind.

 

“It’s all because of you!”

 

“Me?”, I pointed at myself. “Again?! What did I do?!”, I gave her an irritated look.

 

“Y-yess…”, she softened a bit.

 

I don't get what's happening.

Why is it always me?

Am i that bad?

I don't even know this person.

What do i have to do with her?

Do rebels always act like this?!

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

Shen cried as she hugged her little sister who is also crying. Kris asked questions until it came to the point that he asked, “Where are your parents?”

 

In that moment, Shen stiffened at the mention of her parents. She clenched her fists. Seems like somebody awakened the angry beast inside her.

 

“Who the heck are you to ask me about my life?! Why do you even care?!”, she paused for awhile.

 

She wants to control her anger but she can’t. Just the mention of her parents made her angry in an instant. That's how much she hate them.

 

In addition, this guy that she really hates has been asking her many questions about her personal life.

 

Well, you can't blame Kris. He's just curious. * I thought that the girl is helpless. But looks like she can kill with her bare hands now.*, he thought.

 

“YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING?! OKAY! LISTEN CAREFULLY!”, she instantly covered her little sisters ears.

 

*I don’t want her to hate our parents like how I hate them… She’s still young and doesn’t know anything…*, Shen thought.

 

 “Those goons are loansharks! Our narrow-minded parents left us without a word. And they really love us... You know why?", she paused for abit.

 

"Because they left a big amount of debt and made us pay for it.", she croaked. Kris was just staring at her.

 

"And now... those guys got our house for payment because i don't have money to give them. And it's all because of you! You are the reason why I got fired. So it’s because of you if we have to live at the streets begging for alms!”, she gasped for air and fell on her knees.

 

 

Kris looked at her feeling bad for what he did. She cried and cried... she looks miserable now.

 

“Jie jie… What… should we do n-now?”, her little sister asked still sobbing.

 

“So it’s my fault that you don’t know how to cook?!”, Kris suddenly blurted out. *I didn’t do anything. so why do I have to feel burdened?*, being the hard-hearted he is again.

 

“Yo-“, Shen was about to hit Kris but she was cut off when everything turned black on her sight.

 

“Jie jie! She fainted!”, her sister cried begging for help.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! wake up!”

 

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~