Chapter 3- Rebel?

"You're not my type"

Filial= it’s a tradition of Chinese on being respectful to your ancestors, relatives, or family, especially to your parents. Correct me if I’m wrong.

 

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

What happened earlier is just something normal to Kris. He is pretty used to having fights with a restaurant manager or other establishment's owner.

 

Because he thinks that he is richer than those people. Well, he really is. So get used to it when he acts like nothing happened after that.

 

  

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

Kris’ POV:

 

Another boring day. I glanced at my wrist watch and…

 

“1: 30…”, I sighed. I have nothing to do at home. Guess I’ll just go at the studio and practice some dance steps. Then, I drove my way to the dance studio.

 

While driving, I saw a familiar figure walking at the park. I didn’t give much attention and continued driving. I saw a stall there selling Chuanr (A/N: meat kebabs, commonly made of lamb).

 

I passed through it and... oh the smell…

 

My stomach made weird noises. “No. You’re not eating those dirty street foods. You don’t know how they prepared those foods.”, I told my stomache to stop grumbling.

 

“Tsk! I didn’t even have 4 bites. Thanks to that hair and the owner of that hair I got no appetite.”

 

Feeling tempted with the smell, I parked my car at the park. (A/N: yeah~ a parking lot at the park. Oh pardon me~)

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

After 5 minutes of struggling...

 

 

Good thing there is a convenience store near the park. So I decided to walk my way to the store.

 

But I stopped on my tracks when I saw the ‘figure’ again. This time, it’s sitting on the swings.

 

I went to see who it is. And to my surprise. “You?”, I asked.

 

Actually, I don’t really remember that person.

 

She looked up at me with red eyes.

 

 

“Who are you?”

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

Shen’s POV:

 

“Who are you?”

 

Guess who asked that dumb question?

Did you expected me to ask that question?

No. It’s not me.

It is the perfectionist and stupid picky-eater who asked me “WHO I AM”.

 

“I think I already saw you somewhere. Do you know me?”, he asked. Ugh! This feeling makes me wanna slap him 1000 times!

 

“You don’t know me? SIR?! Fangshan restaurant? Hair? Quit your job?!”, I imitated his voice at the last question. I cried even more.

 

He gave me a she-is-out-of-her-mind look.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Kris' POV:

 

 

Oh! I didn’t remember just now that it’s the hairstrand girl from the restaurant. I knew that I saw this girl somewhere. And she is…

 

 

“Why are you crying?”, I asked her.

 

“Are you numb?! thick-skinned?! You are the reason why I am crying!”, she said and cried louder causing people to look at us.

 

 

Some people recognized me,

“Is that Kris from the rookie group EXO?!”

“Wow!”

“Take out your camera! Faster!”

“Who is that girl? His girlfriend?”

“Aww~ I think I’m going to cry now. I really liked him!”

“I’m jealous!”

 

My disguise didn't worked.

 

I heard an old woman mumbled, “Oh… kids today… really… lovers' quarrel huh~”, she giggled.

 

*Aish! That's it.*

 

I dragged her inside a playhouse at the playground since nobody could see us there and nobody will think we’re a couple.

 

“You. Are. The. Meanest. Person. I. Ever. Met”, she kept on repeating while hitting my chest with her fist.

 

“Ack! Just because you didn’t do a good job it means it’s my fault?!”, I said angrily.

 

“…”, she became quiet.

 

“I hate you! I hate all of you! You are like my parents! you are all mean!!! I hate all of you! I hate my parents and next is you! you! you’re a bad person! meanie!!! I hope you will also suffer like how I suffer right now!”, she cried and ran away. What does that even mean?

 

 

I was tranced with what that girl said. Did she just said those words? Speaking such things about her parents? I hate people like that. No respect. How can they be ungrateful?

 

“Is she some kind of rebel? How come she curses her family like that?”

 

She’s bugging my perfect life! She's not even worth thinking of.

 

With that incident, I drove to the studio not even thinking about how hungry I am. Those words were stucked in my mind. It keeps on replaying again and again.

 

“I hate you! I hate all of you! You are like my parents! you are all mean!!! I hate all of you! I hate my parents and next is you! you! you’re a bad person! meanie!!! I hope you will also suffer like how I suffer right now!”

 

 

“A rebel… Not filial.”, I shook my head. “Forget about it.”, I said to myself and continued dancing.

 

After a few seconds…

 

And besides, what do i even have to do with her problem?

Why does she have to say her problems about her parents to strangers?

Does she even think about her parents reputation?

She’s cute.

She is pretty.

But I don’t like rebels.

 

“Stop thinking about it!”

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~