Chapter 28- The Fight

"You're not my type"

(A/N: Hey guys! your comments makes me wanna update and update!~*^^* So here's another update for you~)

 

Lu Han's POV:

 

We were talking about Kris that night. His 'changes' to be specific.

 

"Kris hyung... he's different now... usually, he would always talk to us, bond with us, and do things together.", Chen stated without removing his eyes from the t.v.

 

 

"Yeah~ now, he spends his time staring at nowhere and he's being absent-minded during rehearsals. I'm kinda concerned about his career.", Xiu Min propped down beside Chen on the couch.

 

 

"You're right. Manager hyung's also worried. But he doesn't want to talk to Kris about private stuffs.", Lay said while playing with my rubiks cube.

 

 

"We should talk to him about it.", Tao's expression became serious. And when we say that he's serious, he really is serious.

 

Just then, Chen sensed the footsteps coming from upstairs and immediately turned the TV off. Obviously, it's Kris. If those footsteps doesn't belong to him, then who? Ghost? Oh common... I'm scaring myself. Enough.

 

 

*Perfect timing*, i smirked.

 

 

"We're not used to the new Kris", Xiu Min started the conversation. As the eldest member, somehow, he has to do something.

 

 

"You're so far from us... You would even rather sit alone in a dark corner than joke around with us...", Chen added.

 

 

"What are you talking about?", Kris said in a confused tone.

 

 

"I don't like her. I don't like the way you act after meeting that maid.", Tao said. His eyes blazing as he took a long glance at Kris and shook his head and looked down.

 

 

"What?!", I could tell that he's boiling in anger.

 

 

"She's a flirt who just wants your life ruined... Hyung... Just like any other fangirl who dreams to date you, destroy your career and everything.", Tao mumbled but loud enough for everybody to hear.

 

*Uh-oh~*, i thought. I just continued reading my book and pretended to not mind their conversation.

 

 

Tao is the most caring member when it comes to Kris even though he is just the maknae. He just cares about his hyung.

 

 

But he got a little bit overboard after saying that the girl is a flirt. Probably it's because of his emotions. I understand him, really.

 

 

Because, even before debut, the bond between Tao and Kris was so close. They practice together. Do things together.  Inshort, Tao witnessed the hardships that Kris experienced just for this career.

So as a brother to him, we want to take care of him and what he worked hard for the whole time.

 

 

BUT, what Tao said is wrong! He shouldn't have judged Shen all the way. As a human with respect, he has no right, we don't have the right.

 

"WTF Tao?!!!", Kris hurriedly went to Tao's direction and punched the maknae.

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Kris' POV:

 

That's it. I've had enough.

 

"WTF Tao?!", i punched his face which caused him to bleed.

 

Everybody was astounded by Tao's words and my cursing. They stopped the both of us before Tao fought back.

 

"She's driving you nuts!!! You're out of your mind! And you can't even focus on being the leader of EXO-M!", Xiu Min yelled as he gripped onto Tao's arm.

 

"How can you not control yourself?!", Chen added while aiming another punch for me. And his fist landed on my face which made me hit the floor.

 

Lu Han unexpectedly stood up and punched Chen back. "Yah! You can't just throw punches at a person who is helpless! for somebody's sake Chen!!! Look at Xiu Min!", said Lu Han as Chen grunt in pain while seeing how Xiu Min is trying his best to take hold of Tao. "Let's just talk about it calmly..."

 

 

Those punches made me wake up from the reality. "I was just worried and affected so much... I was thinking how i can make something wrong switch to right. BUT i didn't mean to trash my responsibilities like that. I admit it.... I'm wrong...", I said with an hoarse voice and they all stopped.

 

 

 

 

Out of the blue, somebody chuckled.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

I lost 1 subbie?

 

I should be gaining subbies and enjoy my story with them...

NOT loose them... ;(

 

 

anyways,

i already forgot about that...

 

 

LOL~ urineun lideo Suho oppa <3

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

 

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~