Chapter 30- Mystery

"You're not my type"

MUST READ!

(A/N: hey guys! I've changed this story to a fantasy type of story... hope you understand why =.=" there are just some other ideas coming up in my mind so i had to change the WHOLE plot of the story~ sorry again...)

 

Shen's POV:

 

I was walking in the woods... Wearing a white dress...

 

 

 

It was magical... An adorable deer ran up to me... I sat to reach its level and i patted its head. The deer snuggled closer to me, liking how i massaged its fur.

 

 

I stood up again and trailed the glittering path infront of me to explore more of its wonders with the deer following me behind.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I walked pass a big tree surrounded by many cute little pandas.

 

"Woah~", i blurted out.

 

Then, a big panda came to the scene. It was a little bit scary at first since it's the biggest one. It crawled to my direction making the deer ran away out of fright. I also wanted to run but my legs felt weak.

 

As soon as the panda came closer, i screamed and closed my eyes.

But nothing happened.

So i opened my eyes again.

I was surprised after seeing the panda offering a bun (baozi) infront of me while beaming a smile!

 

"Ommo~", i was very amazed. I took and ate it. I thanked the panda by kissing its furry cheek. And it rolled flat on the ground as a response so i just massaged its belly and the panda enjoyed it.

 

I left the panda's place after finishing my baozi and continued roaming through the whole magical forest.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I walked and walked until i reached the end of the forest. A field.

 

It was full of beautiful and wild flowers. And there, i saw a soldier riding a unicorn. I approached him as he slowly turned around.

 

"Hello? Who are you? Where am i? What is this place?", i bombarded him with questions. He is handsome~ his eyebrows first caught my eyes. Also his well-defined jawline. Somehow, i think i already saw this guy. Somewhere? Probably?

 

He didn't answered my question, instead, he just smiled at me, "Hop up.", he commanded. "W-what? Do you mean i should also ride this?", i pointed at the unicorn. He just nodded and smiled.

 

"Okay then.", i rode and held tightly the waist of the guy infront of me.

 

The unicorn started moving and the unknown person started singing very beautiful songs that i haven't even heard in my whole life on our way to our destiny.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soon enough, we ended in a beautiful castle. "My duty is now done. I shall drop you here.", with no questions, i hopped off. And the soldier left in a blink of an eye.

 

I entered the palace. I flinched abit after hearing a roar from somewhere.

*What was that?! Am i going to die?! I need the soldier now...*

 

But i fought back my fear and reached a safe place, i think?

It was a room, with a fireplace.

A room with a bloody red carpet.

A room with a silky red curtain.

A room with red lighted candles.

 

"What's up with the red here?", i scanned the room for a minute, "Hmp. Yet it looks relaxing in my eyes."

 

I went out to its terrace. It was large.

 

Then, a silhouette of a flying dragon under the moon caught my eyes!

I think it noticed me because it's moving closer and closer.

And yeah~ my guess was right. It landed on the terrace with a roar and it folded back its wings.

I was too shocked to react. I just stared at it. Until we're only inches from each other.

The dragon was just staring at my dark brown eyes while i stare at its garnet-shaded orbs.

 

Until...

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Wake up!", my sister Lin shook me from my slumber.

 

I groggily sat up from bed.

 

"Huh? Where am i?", i rubbed my eyes.

 

That's when reality shot me...

 

*I was dreaming*

 

 

(A/N: hehehe... I was just trolling XD Advanced Happy April Fools!^^)

 

 

BEFORE YOU GUYS HUNT ME FOR TROLLING~ :P

 

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~