Chapter 32- Hiding

"You're not my type"

 

A/N: annyeong!^^ thank you very much everyone for subbing to You're Not My Type~ here's an update for you <3

 

Narrator's POV:

 

You were abit amused after knowing that EXO- M gains fans although they have a very bratty, stupid, annoying, perfectionist, stupid, angry bird, tall, cool, handsome, and stupid leader which is Kris. And did i mentioned the word stupid?

 

"They are EXO- M...", she explained like a prof.

"... And look at this too~", Dara pointed at this hexagon symbol on her bag.

 

 

(the pic is not mine)

 

*I think i saw that somewhere in Kris' room*

 

"It means i'm a very huge fan of them! And i like Suho actually..."

 

Oh...

 

"... But he's from the korean group EXO- K... Erm... Did you get it? There are two groups and if they combine each group they will be called 'EXO'", she searched your eyes only to find them just staring at her expressionlessly.

 

Little did she know what's running in your mind.

 

*If she only knows what i did to Suho*, you mentally sighed.

 

And that's another problem i have to face...

 

Seeing that you're spacing out, "Uhm okay... I know you don't understand anything since you don't know them at all.", she just shrugged.

 

I know them...

I even food-poisoned your bias and that guy infront of us right now, namely Kris, accused me for being an awfully fake and evil person.

 

Tears in your eyes are now threatening to roll down your cheeks. So you just quickly bent your neck down and pretended to search for something in your bag. And while Dara was looking somewhere, you took the chance to wipe up your tears using your handkerchief.

 

"So when are you planning to use those passes?", you asked changing the topic.

 

"Uhm... Probably during the broadcasting's first break... Kyah! I'm so excited Shen!"

 

What am i going to do with this kid? I should think up of a believable excuse.

 

Your thoughts were interrupted by a "We're starting in 3! ...2!... 1!" from the director. "CLAP!" , you read the sign held by this staff and everybody in the studio did as it says.

 

"Okay! Hello everybody! Welcome here in our show blah blah blah~", was all that you heard from the MC because your mind was preoccupied by the word "ESCAPE"

 

 

*How am i going to escape from this place?*

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

>>>FAST FORWARD>>>

 

The show went pretty well. Many games were played by the special guests, EXO- M, for entertainment. Their funny sides showed up in every game and you can't help but laugh at their silliness.

 

And you have to admit. You were staring at Kris the whole time.

 

Not because you like him.

 

But because you hate him to the bones and hatred is now covering your whole eyes... You were still angry.

 

*If daggers could kill*

 

You didn't want to sound like a murderer, you just wanted to express your emotions. But at the same time you kept your head hanging down to hide your identity through the audience.

 

"Yah~ shen!...", Dara shouted in a whispering way. (A/N: if that is even possible... If you get what i mean xD)

"... Do you have a stiffed neck or something? why are you twisting your head like that?"

She tried to imitate your gesture but ended up looking like a retard and it's exactly what you looked like.

 

You just sighed and sat up straight but busied yourself in playing with your phone silently to avoid attention from any EXO- M members.

 

 

They know me...

I know them...

Kris knows me...

OBVIOUSLY.

He's supposed to not see me forever...

And i'm supposed to not see him because i hate him...

I have to hide...

I have to hide.

Right now.

 

"And CUT!", the director commanded.

 

"Shen~ let's go! I wanna meet them in person!"

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

A/N: so what do you think about the update? XD I know i know... i love cliffhangers! LOL~

But the truth is, i don't really want to leave you guys hanging. But i haven't planned out or decided if i will let Kris and Shen meet up at the studio or not...

What do you think?

Should i make them meet up?

 

Well, here are my GIFts for you for subbing here ;)

But make sure to leave a comment arasseo? :D

 

"Chen's heart"

"The Poisonous Wink"

"And Lulu's Smile"

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~