Chapter 11- UNDERWEAR

"You're not my type"

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Anyways... i was washing when---. "YAH! SERVANT! YAH!", yeah~ it's the BUFFALO who is calling me. But why is he rushing like a fellow buffalo is fetching for him?! What's his problem?

 

"Yah!~ don't touch my clothes! i'll do that."      WHAT?!

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Kris’ POV:

 

As soon as I entered my room… *Careless. Careless. Shoot Anonymous. Anonymous. Heartles. mindless. No one who care about me.*

 

“Hello?”

“Hello son!^^”

“Mom!”, I recognize that voice.

“How are you?~”

“Fine~ Nothing special…”, a picture of a rebel suddenly flashed on my mind. “All… fine…”

“Hmm… is that so? I can feel that you scolded another manager… did you?”, she suspected. She knows me well… hhh~ “NO! of course not.”, I laughed. And she also laughed.

“Uh anyways son… me and your dad are on a vacation right now. It will take 3 weeks so… take care of yourself there okay?”

“Okay mom. Enjoy.”

She hung up. Oh great! It really made me worried actually… What if my parents find out that I let a girl (2 girls to be exact) live at their house?

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

>>FAST FORWARD>>

 

It’s already past noon. And I haven’t seen any glimpse of my new 'maid'. Oh yeah~ I’m getting used to it

I saw her little sis watching T.V. at the living room. “Where is your sister?”, I asked. “I don’t know. I don’t care.”, she shrugged. *She sounds like her sister =.=”*

And then I saw Mrs. Choi. “Have you seen Shen?”. “I told her to take care of your clothes. She’s now washing them.”

 

No…

 

I ran as fast as I could. *My underwears. No!*

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

And there she is… "Yah!~ don't touch my clothes! i'll do that.", I shooed her away.

 

“What’s your problem? No! Let me do these.”, she hissed. “I said no! I’m your master so follow me…”. “I will not! I will get scolded---“

 

“No! Are you enjoying looking at my underwears so you keep on insisting? Okay okay.”, I raised my hand in defeat, “Do it. Fulfill your malicious thoughts.”, I slowly walked away.

 

“NO! It’s not that! Go- Go ahead! Do my job! I’ll be happy if you do so!”, she yelled. Just then, Mrs. Choi stepped out from nowhere and glared at her. *Hahaha~ this will be fun*

 

“YAH! Ms. Shen Roo Ang! What? ‘Do my job’? ‘I’ll be happy if you do so’?! What are those huh?! you’re asking young master to do your job?!”, Mrs. Choi started to flare up.

 

“No! You don’t understand what’s going o-“, she butted in but Mrs. Choi stopped her. “What do you think you are doing right now? You’re shouting at me? No respect… You’ll be punished after this!”, she nagged.

 

“I agree Mrs. Choi~ She has no respect. I’ll let you handle this okay? Give her the right punishment. You may now go.”, I told her and she left.

 

“AISH! You’re making me crazy!!!”, she started pulling off her hair in frustration and stomped her feet. “In what way? You’re crazy inlove with me?”, I teased. *haha! I sound so cheesy*

 

“UGH!!! GO AWAY! I gotta wash this all up! YOUNG.MASTER~”, she made a face. “No… lemme help you.”, I stepped in the big basin and helped her wash my clothes.

 

(A/N: Watch this to see how you clean your clothes with him. This is a scene in Korean drama Full House… hehehe~ So… sweet… ^^ daebak~ BTW, start playing it at exactly 9: 00... that's the scene~^^)

 

 

 

 

 

 

At first, she kept on pushing me. “O-Oh! no. don’t! I will fall off!”, the basin is a bit slippery because of the detergent. “I don’t care. Get off here!”, she pushed me again.

 

I had no choice but to back off. *Haha! You’ll pay…*, I thought.

 

I started splashing water on her endlessly! “You having fun?!”, I laughed and stuck my tongue out. “Bleeeh~”

 

“Yah! stop! you’re so childish!”, she covered herself with her bare arms for defense.

 

Those words struck me. And I stopped splashing water on her.

 

We were like standing there for a minute…

 

*I’ve never been childish like this before…*

 

But…

 

I started attacking her again. “I don’t care~”

 

Instead of covering herself again, she grabbed the hose and sprayed water on me.

 

We started to have fun and laughing as well. I smile… She… frowns… haha! for me, we’re having fun… but I think, for her, we are fighting. She is so incredible.

 

I hope this will never end…

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Mrs. Choi

The kids are having fun. Ever since young master was born. He has never been like this. He’s a cold person.

 

Seeing them just makes me smile.

 

“A stubborn girl and a cold guy… I never thought it will end up like this…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~