Chapter 12- Friendship

"You're not my type"

 

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

A week passed by really quickly… You and Kris became even more closed to each other.

 

“Mrs. Choi, have you seen Shen? She’s not in her room.”, Kris hid something in his pocket.

 

“Ah. Yes young master. I think she’s outside. Cleaning your car.”, Mrs. Choi continued doing her work. “Thank you.”, Kris headed outside but you were not anywhere to be seen.

 

“Where is she?”, Kris sighed. He went to the garage and saw his car so shinee and well washed. (A/N: kkk~ SHINee) *She’s already done? Where could she possibly be?*, He thought, still searching for you.

 

He looked around. Until he saw a figure lying on the at the lawn. “Shen?”, he whispered and walked towards it until he reached you.

 

You were lying on the grasses.

 

“She’s sleeping…”, he mumbled. “Better put this on her while she’s asleep.” Immediately, Kris brought out ‘something’ out of his pocket and put it on you slowly, trying to avoid waking you up.

 

But being the sensitive person you are, you woke up and rubbed you eyes. “What… what is… going on?”, you yawned and stretched. You looked up in the sky and saw a shadow of a person hovering you.

 

“Young monster Kris?”, you raised an eyebrow.

 

“Yes it’s me.”, he smiled.

 

“Don’t you know that I’m having a very good dream when you woke me up?”, you faked a smile.

 

“How could I know? I can fly but I don’t know how to enter somebody else’s dreamland…”, he smirked.

 

“Ugh~ you’re so annoying… forever…”

 

“By the way, why are you here?”, you closed your eyes again.

 

“Oh! Yes, I almost forgot. I’m going to give this to you.”, he held out a necklace.

 

 

You sat up. “Why spend money on such crap? Psh~”, you looked away. "I also have one! We have the same necklace.", he held up another necklace which is similar to yours.

 

“I just thought you’ll like it-“. “Forget it.”, you said and hugged your knees.

 

“I won’t listen.”, he sat behind you and make the necklace embrace your neck. “Aish!~”, you protested.

 

“You’ve been a very close friend to me. I also treat you like a family. Like EXO… Like my parents…”, He smiled and sat beside you.

 

“Enough with the cheesy-ness… You’re not like this you know?”, you teased.

 

“Nevermind. Let’s go out when we have no schedule okay?”

 

“Eeeww. I don’t wanna go out with you…… W-wait! A date?!”

 

“NO! J-just… you need break. Right? Yes! That’s it…”, he nodded, “…you need to have rest from the household chores and blah blah blah blah blah”, was all that you heard. “Okay okay! I agree. I missed going out. I’m like a prisoner in here.”


“It’s settled then.”, he smiled victoriously. You and Kris layed on the grass again and gazed at the sky...

 

(A/N: like this~)

 

 

 

Both of you slowly closed your eyes... And thought of the same thing...

 

*Are you really just a friend?*

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

Boring and corny chappie… XD

*sighs*

Maybe because I was sleepy while writing this… T^T

How about an ENERGIZER? kkk~

 

:F

AND WHY AM I HAVING SILENT READERS?! WHYYY?!

hahaha! XD that's all~

Annyeong!^^

 

Aigoo~ always the Happy Virus! XD

*waves like CreepYeol*

Annyeonghigaseyooo~~~

 

 

 

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~