Chapter 24- Leaving...

"You're not my type"

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

Kris’ POV:

 

 

 

Yesterday was a very long day. I can’t even recall every single thing that happened yesterday.

 

 

All of them already woke up and got ready for another round of a hectic schedule. Except for me. I didn’t sleep at all so no need to wake up.

 

 

I don’t understand. Why does a well-experienced perfectionist like me can’t fix this kind of situation?

 

 

I gotta think of a solution to this problem…

 

 

*Two moons… Two moons… Two moons Two moons Two moons~*

 

My phone rang so I picked it up…

 

 

“Yes hello?”

 

“Kevin-ah~”

 

“Appa?”

 

“Yes son. This is me.”

 

“Oh. Why did you call?”

 

“HI SON!”, my mom butted in.

 

“hello eomma~”, I sang.

 

“We are now at the airport and waiting for our flight. We’ll be coming back there~”

 

*Crap. What about Shen? What if they found out about her?*

 

“A-ah. Neh. See you later then. Take care.”

 

“We miss you~ Bye son!”

 

 

 

-Phone call ended-

 

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

 

 

“Where have you been? When did you came here?”, Lin asked you as she shook you to wake up.

 

 

Instantly, you stood up like a robot. “Let’s pack up. We’re leaving this place.”, you muttered.

 

 

“But we haven’t ate breakfast yet.”, she rubbed her tummy and pouted.

 

 

Lin looked at you who expressionlessly packed up your own things. “I guess my acting won’t work on you today.”, she imitated what you were doing and finished.

 

 

 

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

 

 

As you were about to go Kris showed up.

 

 

“I already called your father, he’s picking you up. Leave. Hurry.”, he dragged you out by the wrist violently with Lin following you.

 

 

You didn’t fought back even though you’re hurting. Kris released you, “Don’t ever show up.”

 

 

“You don’t have to forcefully make us leave this place…”

 

 

He looked at your fierce eyes. “… By the way, I would like to tell you that living with you is hell”, you held Lin by the hand and walked out of the gates of the mansion.

 

 

*As I expected from a witch. You didn’t even thanked me. Atleast you spilled the true side of you.*

 

 

Kris rode his car and went back at the fansigning event EXO is holding. He just rushed home because of the thought his parents might see you.

 

 

 

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“I really missed you Shen…”, your father hugged you tightly.

 

 

“… And Lin.”, he released you and hugged Lin also.

 

 

Both of you looked at each other. “Oh yeah right Lin… Remember this guy?”, Lin nodded.

 

 

“The guy that left us miserable and now he’s saying that he’s missing us… yeah right.”, you looked back at him and smiled.

 

 

 

“I’m really sorry about that incident-“

 

 

 

 

“Whatever dad. It just happened that we have no place to stay right now. Lin, let’s get in the car now.”, both of you entered the car and slumped on your sits while waiting for your dad to drive it.

 

 

 

 

*Don’t worry my daughters… I’ll show you that I’m sincere. I’ll protect you from her*

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

 

How can Kris be so mean like that?!

>.<

Me myself hates how Kris is being bad like that!

hehehe...

 

 

Describe Sehun...

.

.

.

<3 LOVE <3

 

 

 

LOL at their swimming styles... xD

 

 

Minho the professional~

 

Taemin looks like he's drowning...

 

Jonghyun looks like he is punching somebody =.="

 

Key swimming using ONLY one hand (?)

 

And Onew...

 

so that's how he swims?

 

*coughs*

 

no comment...

 

 

 

~Mwolhaedo Onew Sangtae~

 

 

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~