Chapter 8 [ enrollment and news about EXO ]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your POV

 I woke up and fixed myself. I went downstairs and ate the cereals prepared for me. I opened my laptop and checked Allkpop for news. I was shocked about the number 1 featured story.

SM Entertainment talks about the merge of Exo K and Exo M

                  by : Exoticpanda519 - 4 hours ago                                                                       18345 views     1475 comments

 

 

A month after EXO's debut, SMent finally released an official statement regarding the rumor about EXO-M and EXO-K will merge to be permanently EXO without the subgroups. EXO will be performing just like any other K-Pop groups. SM promised to do their best not to disappoint local, Chinese and international fans.

"EXO will be performing as one. But still, they will be releasing two versions for each songs." Lee Soo Man stated during the press conference prepared for EXO. "Chinese Exotics, please don't be disappointed if we will not be fully promoting in China." Kris of EXO-M stated. "We'll be going back to school, so it's easier for us to be together." Suho of EXO-K added. "Hope fans of EXO will understand the plans for them." Mr. Lee Soo Man finished.

Fans we're shocked about the shocking truth commenting, "At least EXO will be together.", "EXO fighting! We Will still support EXO-K and EXO-M" and "EXO will still be realasing both versions of the song so we will still support them."

 

 

I was shocked. Exo will be performing as 12.

It’s only almost three weeks before school opens. I wish they can finish their promotions before school starts.

But luckily, they debuted a month ago. They only have fan meetings and performances left her in Korea.

OHSHOOT! Today is the enrollment.

I quickly rushed and took a bath. I got dressed and fixed my hair. 

I almost forgot my files and I went downstairs.

"Jinhee, please prepare the car now, I’m going to school.” I told her.

 After a few minutes, the car was ready. I entered the car and headed to school.

I’m not seeing Chanyeol often now. Maybe they go home very late and go out very early.

We arrived at school. As I get off the car, I was surrounded by the students, screaming my name, giving me things and taking pictures of me.

I don’t wanna treated like this.

“Please don’t treat me like this. Just treat me like a normal student.” I smiled at them and started to walk.

“Look who’s pretending not to like those praises by the students to you.”  Hyuna one of the most popular queenkas said to me in a mean tone.

“What do you mean Hyuna?” I asked her.

I don’t really want to be a queenka but I’m one of the smartest, most athletic and richest girls in school.

“Don’t deny it. You like to be praised by those students.” Jiyeon another queenka replied.

“Stop this nonsense Jiyeon and Hyuna. I know you’re the only ones who want to be always noticed.” I replied and started walking away.

“Don’t act innocent, Bomi-ah. We know you’re not that cutesy type.” Hara, one of them shouted.

“You always act like you’re the most innocent, the cutest, the smartest, the teachers’ favorite and many more.” Hyuna added.

“Quit from this school Bomi while you still have time. Or we’ll make sure you’ll get out from this school sooner than you imagined.” Jiyeon said, looking at me with her eyeliner-filled eyes.

“At least, I’m not seducing innocent boys like you do.” I said smiling at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter