Chapter 26

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unfortunately, Bomi bumped Hyuna. Bomi looked up and saw Hyuna.

‘OH !’ She cursed on her mind.

“Oh so you’re back Bomi, I noticed you are so sleepy on our class. What’s the name of the club you work at?” Hyuna smirked.

“I’m not working at a club; at least I don’t need to. I have a lot of money,” Bomi smirked.

“YAH!” Hara pushed Bomi and caused her to fall to the floor.

“YAH! GOO HARA! KIM HYUNA! PARK JIYEON!” Myungsoo came running and helped Bomi stand up.

“Oppa,” Jiyeon rushed to Myungsoo and hugged Myungsoo’s arm.

Myungsoo slapped it away.

“Why oppa?” Hara sulked.

“Why can’t you just leave Bomi alone?” He said firmly.

“We won’t leave her alone until she leaves this school,” Hyuna confessed.

“She won’t and she can’t leave this school,” He replied.

“She can!”

“Because like she always said her family sponsors this school. So if you wanted her to leave, you can leave,” He said.

“But,” Hyuna held Myungsoo’s arm.

Myungsoo pushed her away and gave his infamous death glare. Myungsoo grabbed Bomi’s hand and they went back to their classroom.

“You should be careful. Look, what they did to you,” Myungsoo fixed Bomi’s hair.

“EHEM,”

Myungsoo and Bomi turned to the direction of the voice only to see, some of EXO members there.

“Sehun-ah,” She smiled.

EXO just ignored her. Chanyeol went to her.

“Why are you with him?” Chanyeol whispered to her ear.

“We were just playing,” She said.

The teacher went in and taught the last subject for before lunch. After an hour and a half, the class was over. Bomi quickly got her things and walked out but she saw EXO waiting for her.

“OMO!” She exclaimed.

“Where are you going, Ms. Yoon?” Kris asked.

“Training,” She smiled.

“We will come,” Chanyeol said.

“NO! You are not allowed,” She shook her head in disagreement.

“Why?”

“We are practicing for our debut song, so NO!” She said.

“We will still go,” Suho said.

“You just want to see Chorong unnie,”

“No,”

“As if I don’t know that you are courting her,”

“I’m not,” He denied.

“I don’t remember the time when unnie bought a giant blue teddy bear,” Bomi winked.

“Oh, I really need to go now,” Bomi said.

She ran to her car but yet the stubborn members of EXO still followed her. Bomi arrived at ACUBE building and yet EXO still followed her. She felt that someone was following her, she turned around only to see EXO beside her.

“What did I tell you?”

“It’s just today,” Luhan finally spoke.

Bomi couldn’t argue more because she suddenly felt weak. She finally feels the consequence of not eating your breakfast and not sleeping. Bomi entered Apink’s practice room and saw her members resting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter