Chapter 7 [ A test for Chanyeol ]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 We looked for Luhan and Bomi in the recording room and saw Luhan hyung sleeping on Bomi’s Shoulder. I was dumbfounded. I tried to open the door, it was locked. Kai looked for the guards to ask for the keys. I was left there with the other 9 members. It hurts me so much to see them together, maybe because I know her for so long and no guy was been so close to her than me. After a few minutes of seeing the most spiteful sight of my life. Kai came back with the keys; we finally managed to open the door. Bomi and Luhan hyung woke up. Luhan hyung was the first one to get up. He helped Bomi get up, all the other members went inside, while I was just standing outside. Bomi then noticed me and approached me.

“Sorry for leaving you, Luhan dragged me here so----“ She stopped when I ignored her.

“Yah! Chanyeol” She pinched my ear.

“Ouch!” I said as I rubbed my ear.

“Don’t dare ignore me.” She pinched it even harder.

“Okay, let’s go home now.” Suho hyung went between Bomi and I.

“You can all go to your dorm. I’ll just take a cab.” Bomi said coldly.

“But, we can drive you there.” Xiumin hyung said.

Of course, our dorm is just beside her house.

“Never mind, I’ll just call my driver if you’re scared that I’ll ride a cab.” She insisted and walked away.

 

Your POV 

What happened to Chanyeol? He just saw me with Luhan and he’ll act strange.

I waited for my driver outside and saw Exo entered their van. My driver came and I entered. Exo’s van was following me.

“Jinhee, Chanyeol is acting strange. Would you mind helping me test him how long he can’t talk to me?” I smiled.

“Of course, young princess.” She replied. She’s also one of my closest friends.

“She stopped the car and Exo’s van also stopped. Jinhee got off. I drove slowly.

Exo’s POV

We saw someone got off Bomi’s car.

“It’s Jinhee, her bodyguard and driver.” Chanyeol recognized her.

“So it’s Bomi who’s driving?” Suho exclaimed.

We went near Jinhee.

“Jinhee-ssi~” Chanyeol called her.

“Chanyeol-ssi~” She was shocked.

“Get in.” He commanded. Jinhee was shocked how 12 people would fit inside including her.

“Where do you think she’ll go?” Kai asked her.

“If she’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter