Chapter 14

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

Luhan oppa saw me dance and tripped. If I was not careless, he will not be worried about me. He even massaged my ankle to make me feel better. What happened to the cold Luhan I knew a few months ago?

“Bomi!” Eunji threw an angry birds toy to me.

“Yah!” I suddenly yelled.

“You became quiet since Luhan oppa brought you here.” She said.

“Where are the EXO members?” I said as I looked at their empty chairs.

“They went out, they we’re called by their manager. I heard they’ll be performing in M!Countdown today.” She replied. I sighed. Our classes continued until it was lunch time.

“Aigoo! I’m so hungry,” I said as I rubbed my tummy.

“Aigoo! Let’s go to our place now, “Eunji grabbed my hand and we walked.

“How about Chorong unnie?” I asked her.

“She’s also on her way now. She just bought some ice cream,” Eunji replied.

“YES! Ice cream.”

I skipped happily to go to our small building. I got my keys and opened it; I went to the space in the living room separated by a curtain. I jumped on the bed and saw my big panda and unicorn stuffed toys and hugged it.  I rolled on the bed, Eunji and Chorong unnie put the curtain aside and I can see the TV in the living room.

“I’m so hungry!” I whined.

“Okay, I’ll prepare our lunch now.” Chorong unnie went to the kitchen.

“Unnie, did you buy some groceries?” I asked them.

“Of course, how can I cook without ingredients?” Chorong unnie joked.

“Neh! I’ll just wait for you. Make sure it’s edible, okay?” I said.

“Yah! Yoon Bomi!” Chorong unnie playfully hit my arm.

“unnie!” I whined. Chorong unnie went to the kitchen with Eunji.

I laid on the bed with my head on the panda stuff toy and I’m hugging my unicorn stuff toy. I’m starting to get sleepy when I heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I lazily asked as I opened the door.

“BWO?!” I was shocked to see the EXO members.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked me.

“Why are you here? I thought you’ll be recording for M!Countdown.” I said.

“It’s canceled, so we decided to go here.” He said and pinched my cheeks.

“Yah!” I slapped his arm lightly.

“You wouldn’t let us enter?” Sehun pouted.

I smiled at him and walked to my bed.

“WHOA! Look! Tao and Lay hyung’s relatives.” Kai said while pointing to my stuffed toys. I just remembered, Lay’s badge is unicorn while Tao is known to be the kung fu panda of EXO.

“PANDA!” Tao shouted and went to my panda stuff toy, he hugged it. I giggled at his childish act.

“Bomi-ah! Who’s there?” Chorong unnie said while holding a kimbap.

“OMO!” Eunji exclaimed as she saw the living room filled with EXO members.

“doodoodoodoodoodoodoo~” Lay sang as he played with my stuff toy.

“Unnie!” I ran to the kitchen.

“Wae?” Chorong unnie asked me.

“Do I have to help you in cooking, our number has increased” I said.

“Sure,”I helped her and Eunji cooked.

After a few minutes, I peeked at the EXO members who we’re watching TV.

“Unnie, I do think they are really hungry,” I said.

“Bomi-ah!” Kai said as he entered the kitchen.

“Neh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter