Chapter 3 [Showcase Part 1]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV 

I was sewing some clothes and finding perfect pairs for each, when EXO entered the room. I noticed Suho and Kai who were covering their tummies; D.O who was staring at the two other guys, Sehun was with Luhan making HunHan moments again. Sehun was fixing Luhan’s hair while Luhan is giggling with Sehun’s actions. Tao was the first one to speak to me.

“Bomi-ssi, what are you in charge with?” He asked me.

“Actually, I’m in charge in dressing you.” I said. EXO members’ eyes widened in shock.

“Dre-dre-dress u-u-us?” Suho stuttered.

“Neh~” I said flatly while looking through the clothes on the rack.

“ert!” Luhan suddenly yelled.

“Yah! I don’t think I can see a perfects abs from you, Luhan.” I smirked. This guy! He rolled his eyes.

It’s the truth. I don’t think I can see something y underneath his clothes. I’m not a ert, it’s my job. SMent will pay me. I smiled.

“What are you thinking, Bomi-ssi? You’re smiling.” Lay suddenly spoke.

“Nothing Lay-ssi.” I smiled at him. Suho, Kai and Xiumin we’re smiling back at me.

“EXO members, we’ll be fixing your hair and make-up, while Bomi will be fixing your clothes.” Minseul unnie said. As I was looking through the clothes, someone suddenly hugged me. I look around and saw Chanyeol

“Yeollie~ Wae?” I asked him.

“You used the shampoo, I gave you.” He broke the hug. I looked at him.

“Neh~ I love it.” I pinch his cheeks. He smiled at me, the others we’re looking at us while Xiumin, Kai and Suho glares at Chanyeol. I chuckled.

“You better fix your hair and make-up now.” I said and pushed him to his chair. I saw Suho-ssi finished getting his hair and make-up done.

“Bomi-ah, we’ll be performing History first.” He said. I looked through the clothes and saw his clothes.

“Oppa, change to this and I’ll just be adjusting your top.” I said while giving him his pants.

What do you think? I’ll be the one who’ll dress them with their pants? ANDWAE!

Suho-ssi finished changing to his pants. I gave the other members their pants.

“Bomi-ah, I’m done.” Suho came towards me.

“Remove your shirt.” I said. He looked at me, shocked.

“Don’t act as if you think I’ll do something to you.” I smiled at him. He removed his top and I saw his ABS.

honestly his body is nice. Still not like, DBSK or 2PM. don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan of them and being a fan I do have posters of them at home. I assisted him by wearing his clothes to him.

I accidentally touched his body. I was shocked. I was not able to move for a moment.

“ERT!” Luhan yelled.

“Yah!” I chased him and I stumbled because I bumped a table. I was holding my waist, when I went back to EXO, Chanyeol seemed to be worried.

“Are you okay?” He asked me. I nodded in response. I went back to the place and assisted the other guys.

“Bomi, are you okay?” Sehun asked me, while I was fixing his mic on his clothes.

“Neh~” I replied. It still hurts but it’s okay. I finished helping the other members except for Luhan who did it all by himself, I mean Sehun helped him. I was looking for the rings, necklaces and badges that we need to put on them. I gave them each. One stylist looked at Chanyeol’s necklace.

“You’re not going to remove this?” He asked him and diverted my mind to another thing.

‘No. I won’t remove this.” I heard Chanyeol said loud enough for me to hear. I looked at him and smiled.

“You can eat now and rest. In less than 2 hours you’ll be performing in front of your fans. Staffs informed them. Chanyeol sat on a couch and signaled me to come over. I sat beside him.

“Why are you so quiet?” He asked me. I smiled at him.

“I’m just really happy for you and I even helped you on our showcase.” I replied and played with his fingers. I left him, when I noticed he was already sleeping. I went out to get some energy drink from the vending machine. I accidentally dropped my wallet. I was bout to pick it up, when someone got it for me. I looked at him, it was Kai.

“Gomawo” I said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter