Chapter 21

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been three weeks since Bomi started to be in magazines, commercials and stuffs. She finally decided to audition for Acube. She doesn’t want to be treated as someone who has a big authority in Cube. She wanted to pass the audition. She also asked Chorong and Eunji to audition with her, after a few times of pleading, they finally agreed.  Bomi woke up very early nervous of what will happen.

“Eunji-ah, where are you?!” She yelled through the phone.

“Yah! Yoon Bomi what are you yelling at? I’m not deaf!” She replied.

“Come here now!” Bomi said.

“Okay, I’ll just fetch Chorong unnie and we’ll be heading there soon,” Eunji replied.

After thirty minutes, they finally arrived. They saw Bomi standing by her bed with a few clothes on her bed.

“Please help me choose,” Bomi pouted.

The two ladies stared at her with disbelief.

“You let us rush here, because you can’t choose clothes?!” Chorong shouted at the younger girl.

“Honestly, yes,” Bomi looked down.

Chorong and Eunji searched through her clothes and saw a brown tank top, aqua blue shorts and pink knee high boots.

 “Are you sure this is fine?” Bomi asked.

“Positive~” Eunji and Chorong answered.

Bomi changed to her clothes.

“Now we’re ready to go to Acube,” Chorong said.

The three girls rushed to Bomi’s car and went straight to Acube. Upon arriving, Bomi and the girls got their numbers. Chorong and Eunji finished auditioning while it’s Bomi’s turn now. She was informed that her father wasn’t there or anyone else who knew her, she was relieved. When she went to the room, she was shocked to see her father, Yoon Doojoon, her cousin and B2st members. She was dumbfounded, her jaw dropped open. She just stared at them.

“Why?” Doojoon asked in perfect English.

“I thought none of you were here?!” Bomi blurted out.

Doojoon just smirked in answer.

“Let’s get this audition started,” Her father said.

 

 

 

“I never heard you sang after a few years,” Doojoon commented.

“I know,” She replied.

“Okay, after a few days will send a letter if you passed or maybe just a text message,” Yoseob smirked.

“Aiish!” Bomi whined before going out of the room.

“How is it?” Eunji asked.

“Why is B2st and my father inside?!” She asked furiously.

“What? There are other people who auditioned us,” Chorong lied.

“Yah! Park Chorong, I know you’re lying.” Bomi said.

“Okay, okay, okay, they told us to keep quiet,” Eunji said.

“Aiish!” Bomi messed her hair.

“Let’s go shopping!” Bomi invited them.

“We’re busy, we still have some work to do. Maybe next time,” Chorong said and Eunji nodded in agreement.

“Okay, see you,” Bomi said and went to her car.

She drove to a mall. After she parked her car, another car parked beside her.

“Luhan oppa?” She mumbled to herself.

She just igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter