Chapter 10 [Lotte World]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one’s POV

Everybody finished their food and they went outside the shop to try the rides.

“I will go back to that shop! The choco bubble tea is the best.” Sehun exclaimed.

Bomi was got some food from her bag and she did an evil laugh. The EXO members looked at her. She looks so happy with her food. She even used her food as her mic.

“Bomi, what’s happening to you?” Kai asked her. Bomi stopped what she’s doing and looked down embarrassed.

“Look who got food from the store.” Chanyeol snatched her bag away from her.

“What?!” EXO members’ exclaimed.

“Ani-aniyo~” She replied waving her hands and stepping away from Chanyeol.

“Give me your bag.” Chanyeol told her.

“No.” Making an X with her fingers.

Chanyeol got her bag forcefully from her, opened her bag and saw the food she got.

“Aigoo~ why do you always get food there?” Chanyeol looked at her. Bomi cried, she looks like a kid who has been badly hurt.

“It’s our shop! Why do I have to pay for them?!” She cried louder.

“Chanyeol, are you really bad at treating girls?” Suho asked him.

“What did I do badly?” Chanyeol asked EXO. They gave him a thumbs down.

“You’re her best friend but you don’t know how that food means to her.” Luhan shook his head.

“WAAAAAAAAAA~” Bomi cried even louder. Kai was patting her back and telling her to stop crying.

“Chanyeol, apologize.” Kris commanded him.

“Mianhae baby Bomi.” He said, giving back her bag. Bomi stood up and got her bag from Chanyeol and grabbed a random hand and walked away.

EXO’s POV

“Chanyeol, did she just walk away with no don’t tell me, it’s him?!” Kai exclaimed and looked around.

“She’s getting closer to that guy. How about you Chanyeol? You always make her sad.” Suho said in a way that Chanyeol will feel guilty.

“Aigoo~” Chanyeol faced palmed himself.

Exo members started walking and left Chanyeol.

“Wait for me!” He yelled. EXO members ran faster.

 

Your POV

 I got my bag from Chanyeol, grabbed a random hand and walked away.

“Bomi-ah, where are we going?” I looked to the one I held.

“Luhan-ssi?!” I was shocked.

“Luhan OPPA.” He said.

“Neh~ I thought I brought Sehun along with me. You can go back to them now” I was shocked.

“Wae? You are the one who grabbed me all the way here” He replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter