Chapter 20

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  author's note: think that the girls on the pics is Bomi, okay? and the boys are the EXO members. ^^

 

 

Your POV

“Yoon Bomi!” I heard someone yell my name. I slowly got up from my bed, my eyes still closed.

“My little princess, I have some surprise for you,” My father said and started shaking me.

“What is it appa?” I asked him as I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing it.

“You’ll be having a magazine photo shoot with EXO members,” He said.

I almost fell from my bed when I heard the news.

“Appa, but—“

“No buts, Yoon Bomi. The news that you and Luhan went out is all around the net. I’ve clarified things that you are Yoon Bomi, daughter of Yoon Sun Woo,” He said worriedly.

“Okay, as if I do have other choices,” I stood up.

“Just wait for me downstairs, I’ll just take a bath,” I added.

I finished taking a bath and fixed myself and headed directly downstairs.

“Bomi, Jinhee will accompany you to your photo shoots,” Appa said before going out.

“Will this week be worse?” I mumbled.

“Let’s go now,” Jinhee said. I rode the car and headed to the studio. I stepped out of the car, with a frown on my face.

“Annyeong, Miss Yoon. It’s my pleasure to work with you,” The photographer said.

“It’s my pleasure to work with you too,” I forced a smile and saw EXO on the other side of the studio.

Chanyeol was avoiding me, also Baekhyun, Xiumin and Lay.

“Okay, let’s start with an angelic concept. Bomi change now,” The photographer said.

I went to changing room and wore an all white dress. The stylist fixed my hair and makeup.

 “You look so angelic,” Jinhee said.

“thank you,” I smiled.

“Okay, let’s start now, Exo change to your clothes now too” She said.

I posed with a smile.      

“Okay, perfect. This will be really perfect, Bomi you look like a pro, and you can now change to another concept,”

 “Okay, Exo stand by now,”

She started taking pictures of EXO. They wore casual clothes.

I can’t take my off Luhan, he was really handsome. What am I thinking?

The makeup artists finished styling me and I wore an all black dress.

“Unnie, doesn’t it look like it was too revealing?” I asked Jinhee unnie.

“No,” She smiled.

“Bomi, are you ready?”

“Neh,” I said and stepped out of the dressing room. Exo members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter