Chapter 25

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that event, Bomi decided to ask Chanyeol the phone numbers of Sehun and Luhan. Chanyeol was very hesitant because he doesn’t want to let Bomi know that the two are fighting because of her.

“Arrasso,” Bomi sighed on the phone.

“Okay,”

“I need to go now oppa. We still have to practice our debut song,” Bomi said and hung up the phone.

“Unnie who is that?” Hayoung asked Bomi.

“Chanyeol,”

“You mean, EXO’s PARK CHANYEOL?!” Hayoung exclaimed.

“You knew everything right?” Bomi said.

“So you’re friends again?” Chorong asked.

Bomi just nodded. Chorong jumped and hugged Bomi.

“I’m so happy for you,”

“Unnie, I can’t breathe,” She tried to speak.

“Oh sorry,”

The door swung open to reveal Apink’s manager.

“Girls, have you finished practicing I don’t Know?” She asked.

“Yes,”

“Let’s go home now, “ She said.

The group went home and decided to sleep.

The next day, Bomi woke up the earliest which is surprising and this made Naeun shocked when she saw Bomi on the living room fixing some papers.

“What is that unnie?” Naeun sat beside her.

“Oh, it’s my bring home examination. I need to pass I today,” She answered and focused on her work.

“Why do you still have exams unnie?” She asked.

“I got my papers late than Eunji and Chorong unnie that’s why I have to answer this today and pass it this afternoon,” She replied.

“Okay, unnie I’ll make some chocolate for you,” Naeun said.

Naeun went to the kitchen to prepare Bomi’s hot chocolate. She was concerned with Bomi who woke up very early to answer her exams. She knows how much Bomi values her studies; she could give up being an idol to become a film director. Bomi is on the top of her class ever since, she was a very diligent student.

“Bomi unnie, here’s your hot chocolate,” Naeun said as she gave the mug to Bomi and sat beside her.

“Bomi unnie do you need any help?” She asked.

“Thanks but I’m okay, I’m about to finish it,” She smiled at Naeun.

Bomi wasn’t able to sleep because as soon as they reached their dorm she started answering her exams. An hour later, the other members woke up and saw Bomi still answering her exams and Naeun sleeping beside her.

“Bomi unnie, what time did you wake up?” Yookyung asked.

“Earlier than what you guys think,” She replied still focusing on her exam. She really wanted to finish it before they go to practice.

“Here’s your breakfast,” Their manager gave them their fruits, vegetables and canned chicken.

Hayoung woke Naeun up.

“Here’s for Bomi since she haven’t slept,”

“YAH! Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter