Chapter 22

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

Luhan and Bomi drove their cars to the park but halfway before reaching the park, Luhan noticed two cars following them, assuming that those are paparazzis he decided to call Bomi.

“Luhan oppa?”

“Bomi-ah, let’s change out place to somewhere else there are two cars following us,”

“Okay. I’ll drop by Cube Entertainment and change my car and I’ll wait for you at our shop in Lotte World” She said and hung up.

Bomi stepped on the accelerator and drove faster. She turned left. Luhan was left with the three cars, one car accelerated and followed Bomi. He took a glanced at the car.

“SEHUN?!” He said.

He was shocked; Sehun did really like Bomi and is now following them. Luhan is already expecting something will happen between them. Luhan’s phone rang.

“Hello, Luhan,”

“Jessica noona,”

“Can we meet? Let us settle the things we had before,”

“But I have something to do,”

“If you don’t come, it means you still love me,” Luhan hesitated, he thought of Bomi she might wait for him.

“But---“

“No buts Luhan, we have to meet,” She said before hanging up.

Even though Jessica didn’t say where they will meet. He knows where, the place where she dumped him.

 

Bomi’s POV

I arrived at Cube Entertainment Building to park my car. I decided to take a cab to Lotte World.

“Here we are,”

“Kamsahamnida Ahjusshi~” She said and entered Lotte World. She decided to drop by their shop.

“Bomi-ah,” Sun Hi said.

“Unnie can I have some vanilla latte?”

“Sure. Just a moment,” She smiled and went off. Bomi decided to call Luhan.

“The number you are calling is currently unavailable. Please try you call later,” This was the 5th time.

“Bomi-ah, here’s your latte.” Bomi took a sip of her latte and secretly wanting to strangle Luhan if she sees him.

“He said, he’ll arrive first. Liar!” Bomi scoffed and rolled her eyes and decided to play Temple Run on her phone.

 

Luhan’s POV

“Oh, you’re here Luhan,” Jessica stood up and smiled at me. I ignored her and took my seat.

“What do you want? I have something to do and you forced me to come here?!” I raised my voice.

I was thinking of Bomi. She might be alone now.

“Nothing, I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter