Chapter 9 [To lotte world]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan’s POV

We finished enrolling ourselves and we walked out of school. A lot of students we’re talking about how Bomi is compatible for each EXO member. They even made couple names like, BomYeol, HunMi, BomKai, Babyfaced couple (me and Bomi) and many more.

“Bomi-ah, are you busy?” Lay asked her.

“No.” She shook her head.

Is Lay planning to go out with her?

“Let’s eat.” Lay replied.

As I thought.

“I want a choco bubble tea.” Sehun said with a cute voice. I saw Bomi giggled.

While we we’re heading to the van, Bomi was between Chanyeol and Kai all the time, before the three of them sat on the car. I went passed them and sat on my seat. Chanyeol let Bomi enter first and she was sitting beside me.

“Hello~ I haven’t talked to you since that day.” She smiled at me.

Aigoo~ I wanna pinch her cheeks

My lips curled up into a smile.

“Luhan smiled at me!” She shouted with happiness.  The others looked at me weirdly.

“Wae?” I smiled at them.

“Luhan-ssi, how’s EXO’s promotion?” Bomi asked me.

“It’s fine but tiring. How I wish we can rest longer than today.” I sighed.

“So today’s your only free day?” She was shocked. All EXO members giggled at her reaction.

“Of course. When did rookie groups have a long break during promotion time?” Kai replied.

“OH? So we should spend this day to the fullest.” She beamed.

“I really want choco bubble tea today.” Sehun whined.

“Aigoo~ maknae Sehun is really craving for those.” I pinched his cheeks. I didn’t know. Bomi got her Polaroid camera so fast and took a picture of me pinching Sehun’s cheeks.

 

No one’s POV

 “HunHan moment!” Bomi squealed like a fangirl.

“Bomi, stop that.” Kris said in a soft tone.

“Oops~ sorry.” Bomi said in English.

“Where are we heading?” Baekhyun asked Suho. This kid is not listening.

“We don’t know either.” The other 10 members replied in chorus.

“Maybe we should go to Lotte World.” Bomi raised her hand. We all looked at her.

“Aigoo~ you always love to go to Lotte World, huh?” Chanyeol poked her cheeks.

“It’s been almost 2 months since I haven’t gone there and it’s because of your busy schedule.” She pouted.

“So off to Lotte World.” Suho hyung said and instructed the driver. Bomi took her SKY VEGA LTE.

She was taking selcas.

  

They can’t help but notice her make cute faces.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter