Chapter 6 [Party]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YOUR POV 

  Exo performed, “Into your world”, the song was so angelic with D.O , Baekhyun and Suho’s vocals. It brought me to a world that I wish to be. A calm world, with the choreography added to it.

It was the best.

Leeteuk: Now we will see Exo’s title song, MAMA.

They performed MAMA, as expected I’m still speechless on my seat being amazed by them with every move they make, with every note they hit, I’m proud of you EXO.

Exo: Thank you fans for being here with us all along.

The fans went out of and Exo went backstage. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw Luhan.

“Wae?” I asked him, staring at his eyes deeply.

“Manager told me to get you.” He said plainly. I smiled at him. I’m shocked to see him smile back.

“You’re cute.” I poked his cheeks.         

“Don’t get that wrong, all of your fans say that. I just wanted to say it for them.” I chuckled and left him stunned.

Luhan’s POV

Manager told me to get Bomi, he has something to tell her. I saw her and grabbed her hand before she went out.

“Wae?” She stared deeply on my eyes.

She makes me feel weird.

“Manager told me to get you.” I said plainly. She smiled at me and I unexpectedly smiled back.

“You’re cute.” She poked my cheeks. I smiled again.

“Don’t get that wrong, all of your fans say that. I just wanted to say it for them.” She chuckled and left me.

Whenever I see you, I just smile without noticing it.

“Wait” I tried to catch up with her. We entered the dressing room.

“Bomi-ssi, do you want to be Exo’s assistant stylist. Manager asked her.

“Eh? But I’m still a student.” She replied.

“Actually, Exo will be going to school if they don’t have promotions. So you’ll be their assistant when you are free. And maybe I can tell your principal about being Exo’s assistant.” Manager informed her.

So mama really told Mr. Lee about going back to school.

“I’m actually focusing on my studies but if you insist.” She said glancing at Chanyeol who was obviously happy about it.

I somehow like it too.

The other members we’re happy especially, Kai, Suho and Xiumin hyung.

“Okay, we’ll have a party with your sunbaenims.” Manager told us.

Sunbaes? NO! Please , I don’t want to see her.

“Can’t we just celebrate with the members only?” I asked the manager.

‘I’m afraid that’s not possible.” He replied, the members looked at me.

Bomi is the only way she’ll not talk to me.

I grabbed her hand; members looked at me with disbelief. I dragged her out of the room.

“What do you want?” She asked me.

“Nothing” I uttered.

LUHAN! You need her.

“I’ll be going then.” She said.

 

YOUR POV

Luhan dragged me out of the room for nothing. I wanted to pun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter