Chapter 16

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

It’s dancing time. We we’re asked to group ourselves to 5. We we’re asked to get a piece of rolled paper with numbers. I went to Eunji.

“Eunji, what did you got?” I asked her.

“I got number 4, how about you?” She replied.

“I got number 7,” I let her see my paper.

“Number 7 please occupy the front row.” I went to sit on the front row only to see Kai, Tao, Sehun, and Myungsoo.

“Oh! We’re on the same group!” Kai hugged me.

“Aigoo~ Kim Jong In,” Tao said as he pulled Kai away from me.

“Suho hyung is with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Eunji,” Kai said.

“But we have another member here,” Sehun said pointing to Myungsoo who was staring at us.

“Aish~” Kai shook his head in dismay.

“What shall we dance?” I tried to brighten up the atmosphere.

“Hmm, let me think?” Kai said.

“The DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again,” Myungsoo suggested. Kai shot him a glare but immediately agreed.

“Who thinks it’s a great song?” I asked them. Everyone raised their hands.

“Everyone listen! You don’t work only with your classmates but another group from the other year will join you. I’ve heard Ms. Kwon is heading here with the group,” The teacher said.

The door swung open to reveal the other year, I saw Chorong unnie. I ran to her.

“What number are you unnie?” I asked her.

“I’m in number four with D.O, Chen, Xiumin and Woohyun,” She said.

“Unnie, please don’t let them fight,” I whispered.

“What number are you?” She asked me.

“Number 7,” I replied.

“You’ll be working with Luhan, L.Joe, Kris and Lay,” She replied. Flashing a weird smile to me.

“Ah! Unnie you’ll be working with Suho oppa,” I smirked.

“What the hell are you thinking Yoon Bomi?!” She was about to chase me and I ran I bumped with someone and fell on the floor.

“Mianhae~” He said and I looked up only to see Luhan.

“Are you okay, Bomi?” He asked me.

“Of course,” I replied.

“What group are you in?” He asked me.

“Number 7,” I replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter