Chapter 28

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan entered Bomi’s room and saw Chorong glaring at him. Chorong stood up and went to Luhan’s side.

“Since, you don’t have the confidence to confess to Bomi. I think you should just stay away from her, so you won’t be able to hurt yourself and even Bomi. We value her more than you value her. I knew her for a long time, she never loved someone. I will do everything to protect Bomi, she’s like my younger sister,” She whispered.

“Unnie, what are you talking about?” Bomi asked. Luhan looked at Bomi and realized she was still pretty with her messy hair and pale skin.

“Nothing,” Luhan forced a smile.

“Good,” Bomi smiled.

“I can’t just leave her,” Luhan whispered back to Chorong.

Chorong glared at Luhan and went back to her seat. Chanyeol and Sehun went back with foods. They started eating except for Luhan who was thinking about Chorong’s honest remark.

Maybe, Bomi’s not meant for me but that doesn’t mean I’ll leave her.

 

Bomi’s POV

I don’t know what’s between Chorong unnie and Luhan oppa, but I smell something fishy. Are they dating? Maybe not, Chorong unnie likes Suho oppa a lot.

 

No One’s POV

Today is the day Bomi will be discharged from the hospital. It’s almost noon but Luhan didn’t visit her instead Infinite was the one who was there for her.

“Bomi, are you fine now?” Sungjong asked.

“Of course,” Bomi flashed her angelic smile and fixed her things.

“Where are your members?” Sunggyu asked.

“They are on their way now, Chorong unnie has to go somewhere that’s why it took them so long. OMO! They are here,” Bomi said and Ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter