Chapter 31

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo and Bomi went to the park, you can see in their faces that they are happy especially Myungsoo. He waited for this time a long time ago and now he finally has her. It’s like a dream come true for him. As for Bomi, she was happy to be with Myungsoo but still she doesn’t know if she actually loved him but all she knew is she likes him.

“Myungie oppa! Let’s buy some ice cream,” Bomi pointed at a nearby ice cream stand. It was peaceful night and there weren’t much people around the park and if there are they are busy with their own business.

“What flavor do you want?” He asked.

“Strawberry,” Bomi smiled.

“Okay, one strawberry and one chocolate please,” Myungsoo said. Bomi looked around and saw a table in the corner. She walked slowly and sat on one of its chairs. She checked her phone for any texts or calls and there was none.

“Here,” Myungsoo sat in front of Bomi and gave her, the strawberry ice cream.

“Gomawo!” She smiled at him. Myungsoo smiled back as his eyes sparkle upon seeing her looking at her ice cream happily.

“Why do girls like you really like ice cream?”

“Any problem with that? It’s because ice cream is yummy!” She said, holding her spoon and making a small heart with it.

“Nothing,” He smiled and started eating his ice cream.

“Where do you want to go next?” Bomi asked, smiling.

“Anywhere you want,” He replied.

“I don’t know any place to go,” She pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter