Chapter 12 [ Program ]

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No One’s POV

 “Good morning. Today we will be welcoming new students here in SM Academy. And to those students who have been studying here since. We all welcome you again. To start our short program we will see the newest boy group to be studying here in SM Academy. Let’s all welcome, EXO!” The principal said. EXO performed 3 of their songs Angel, History and MAMA. A lot of fangirls and guys we’re screaming over them even doing fan chants. The boys performed with all the charisma on stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we just witnessed EXO perform now we will see a special stage by Infinite’s Myungsoo, and Woohyun, with Teen Top’s Chunji and L.Joe.” Eunji announced. The special stage of the four boys also gained a lot of screaming almost surpassing EXO’s.

 

“Why are they here?” Kai asked Chorong who was making removing their lapels.

“Oh, they are old students here. They are the first batch of idol students here.” Chorong answered him.

“So? We will see them often here?” Luhan said from nowhere.

“Of course, but I guess you’ll be more popular than those kingkas.” Eunji said.

“They are kingkas here?” Sehun asked them.

“Yes, they are really popular here. Myungsoo and Chunji are our classmates before. They are sometimes very annoying especially Myungsoo.” Eunji said.

“Why do you hate them?” Chorong asked.

“They are one of the worst trainees before; they are very boastful and even hurt other trainees before. They are once from SM but kicked out and transferred to their respective companies.” Suho answered.

“Oh? They are really annoying.  They won’t stop bugging Bomi and us. You can always spot them with Hyuna, Jiyeon and Hara.” Eunji said.

“So they are really our enemies now.” Tao said.

“Who’s your enemies?” An unfamiliar voice said.

“You. Why do we even have to study in a school where our mortal enemies are studying?” Kris said.

“See you in school. Losers” Myungsoo said and walked away.

“Aish!” Luhan messed his hair.

“Let’s just stay away from them.” Baekhyun said.

Luhan’s POV

Bomi walked with a bouquet of flowers. She was smiling so bright while she smelled the flowers.

“Who gave you those?” I asked her.

“Myungsoo oppa!” She replied happily.

“YAH! Why did you accept that?” I raised my voice.

Bomi-ah, I don’t want you to be close with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter