Chapter 36

We Just Want Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi and the others were having their make ups and hair styles fixed. Bomi had her hair tied up in a bun, and Chorong’s hair was curled. Bomi played with Chorong’s hair.

“Yah Yoon Bomi! Stop it!” She complained. Naeun and Yookyung just looked at their two unnies.

“Unnie, let’s go now,” Hayoung grabbed Bomi’s hands and ran towards their van.

“Girls! Take care of your hair!” Their manager shouted but was ignored by the girls.

After a few minutes the girls arrived at the broadcast station, still running all the way to their dressing room. Bomi and Chorong saw Myungsoo waiting in front of their dressing room. Chorong pushed Bomi towards Myungsoo and entered the room.

“Hi,” Bomi smiled stiffly.

“Just relax, not because we broke up doesn’t mean we can’t be comfortable with each other,” He chuckled.

“We’ve been friends for so long Bbom,” He smiled and messed her hair.

“Aiish, we still have a debut performance yet you messed my hair,” She pouted. Myungsoo got a comb from his pocket and carefully combed Bomi’s hair.

“It’s as good as it is before,” He smiled and pinched Bomi’s cheeks. Myungsoo held Bomi’s hand and placed a candy on her palm.

“Eat this while you’re on standby. It’ll calm you, I promise,” He smiled and looked at Bomi.

“Thank you,”

“Okay, I’ll be going now. I’ll be watching you carefully,” He smiled and walked away. Bomi went inside the dressing room and saw her members choosing their clothes. After a few minutes, they decided to take picture.

“Girls, you’re next,” Apink rushed near the stage and fixed their microphones, Bomi ate the candy Myungsoo gave. She smiled as she realized he was right, it did calm her.

The girls were really nervous but still managed to perform the song well. The girls rushed to their dressing room after their performance.

“Waaa,” Hayoung hugged Naeun.

“I was really nervous back there,” Eunji said while shaking her hands.

“I thought I was going to make a mistake,” Yookyung said and hugged Namjoo.

“Me too,” Namjoo let go of Yookyung and gave Yookyung a bottle of water.

Chorong and Bomi were the last ones who entered the room. Bomi’s smile was evident on her face.

“Why is Bomi unnie so happy?”

“Ah! Myungsoo and Luhan were watching her during our performance,” Chorong teased Bomi.

As if on cue, the door crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter