The Second Encounter

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

A week after, I was back to school after being suspended as my punishment. The usual stares were there. They might have heard about my suspension. Judgemental idiots!

 

I walked confidently at the corridor, ignoring all the judgemental stares from the students from both sides. As soon as I reached my classroom, i went directly to my seat and my  Ipod. While the professor wasn't around yet, I checked my phone and found numerous texts from Chanyeol, saying that he was already together with the girl he was dating. Well, I can't wait to meet the girl.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

This is it. The day is today. The day when I'm finally going to continue my studies. I've waited for this for almost a year since I wasn't able to spend the past semesters due to some personal issues.

 

As I was riding my motorcycle, thoughts lingered in me. I kept on asking myself about how's my future's gonna be in SNU. I was aware that the school's atmosphere might be a bit foreign to me since it's gonna be a whole new experience for me.

 

The next thing I knew, I was already inside the university campus and it just amazed me. It made me feel like I was back in the United States. The whole look of the school reminded me of my former schools at home. The grounds, the facility bulidings..plus, the students. Except that we were all wearing the same uniform.

 

Everything made me smile as I continued to observe the whole campus. I looked at my watch and I realized that it was already 8:15! I was alreday 15 minutes late from my first class. I ran as fast as I can and ended up at the right classroom. The students were already inside and seems that the professor was already orienting them. I knocked on the door and the students looked at me. Whoa! That was nervewracking. The professor greeted me with a warm smile. As well as with her students, except for the girl sitted at the back part of the room. She was sleeping and I bet the teacher wasn't able to notice her. I stand in front of the class as the teacher introduced me to them.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

I wasn't really in the mood to go to school today but I guess I have no choice. If I won't go to school, Appa will totally cut off my allowance.

 

I was listening to my Ipod the whole time. I was trying to take a nap when a guy entered the room. I didn't really get to see his face since my head was tucked between my folded arms. I didn't bother to see who it was, thinking that it might just be one of those student assistants entering our room for some stupid announcements. As I closed my eyes, I was lightly tapping the table as I listened to the song's melody. I was peacefully sleeping on my table until Miss Choi called my attention.

 

"Miss Kim, kindly introduce yourself to your new classmate." Miss Choi requested.

 

I lazily got up from my position and removed the earphones plugged in my ears. As I stand up to look at the person standing in front, my eyes couldn't believe whom it saw. My jaw slightly dropped as I saw him.

 

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Don't tell me he's going to be my classmate?! And don't tell me that I'm gonna be spending the next semesters with him?! NOOOO~!!. I thought to myself as I saw him.

 

He was the guy I've argued with a week before! Can anything be worse than this?! Sigh.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

I was discretely observing the girl at the back part of the room as  I faced the whole class. I introduced myself as soon as Miss Choi requested me to do so.

 

"Anyeong haseyeo! I'm Oh Sehun. I'm a transferee from Hongdae University. I am half American. half Korean, that's why my Korean skills are still in process. Nice to meet you all." I greeted them, matched with a warm smile. I bet this whole semester will be NICER than what I expected.

 

After introducing myself, the professor requested her students to introduce themselves in return and the students introduced themselves one by one. The students were almost done until Miss Choi called someone's attention.

 

"Miss Kim, kindly introduce yourself to your new classmate." she said. I guess she was referring to the I was looking at few moments ago. Her head was tucked between her arms and she wqs peacefully listening to her Ipod. The girl's figure was quite familiar but I didn't bother to feed my curiosity.

 

A few seconds later, she finally got up from her position and faced the whole class. She was a bit lousy and it seems that she was exhausted.As soon as she turned her head straight and look at us, I can't believe my eyes. I was startled when I saw who it was.

 

HER?!! Aish!!. Let me take back all the things I said before about a NICE semester! This isn't going to be easy. For sure. Spending the next semesters with a spoiled brat? C'mon~

 

I looked at  her as she introduced herself to me. I can say that she was also shocked to see me. I know she remembered me well.

 

"Anyeong haseyeo. Kim Jaehee imnida." she said without any expression on her face, clearly avoiding my gaze. She bowed her head as a sign of respect. Instead of smiling with gratitude, I smirked to the fact that the SPOILED BRAT is bowing her head for me. She hates me a lot for sure.