The Rebellious Daughter

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

"You're really in big trouble Kim Jaehee..", Jongin oppa said as he concentrated on his driving. He's one of the most aware of my troubles. But being the oppa that he is, he's always there to help me out. "What do you think wil appa say about this?"

 

"Don't know. He might probably lock me up in jail for life." I said with exaggeration on my tone. I heard my brother giggle with my statement.

 

"I'll pray for you.." he teased

"Shut up." I bounced back.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We arrived home and as usual, Appa called me up to his office and the usual punishments were there. I was already immuned with my dad's words since I've been hearing that ever since I was in 9th grade until now that I'm my 2nd year in college. Maybe that's the reason why people call me "The Rebellious Daughter", since I was always the one that gives Appa his pains in the head of a lifetime. They can say whatever they want. Who cares? Their not even important to me.

 

After an hour of being scolded, I went to my room and took a shower. I was looking blankly at myself at the mirror and I can't help to ask myself why in the world am I still single? I'm pretty enough, rich enough and intellectual enough.

 

"Cowards..."