The It Girl

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

When the class had finished, she quicky stormed out of the room and headed directly to her locker. Aish! Such a spoiled brat!

 

A few minutes later, I decided to go to the school cafeteria to eat my lunch. I was sitting alone until three guys approached me.

 

"Oh Sehun, right?" the guy in the middle asked me.

 

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

 

"Yah! Don't worry! We won't hurt you." the other guy told me. Phew! I thought I was in trouble already.

 

"You're the new guy in class right? Nice to meet y ou. I'm BYUN BAEKHYUN." the guy with a slim figure said for a start.

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm LUHAN."

"And I'm KIM JOON MYUN"

"Call him SUHO. A lot of people call him that." Baekhyun informed.

 

"Nice to meet you guys." I shaked their outstreched hands one by one.

 

Though I was still a bit shy since they know very well that I can't communicate that well in Korean, they still managed to adjust and we had a great time. Baekhyun, Suho, Luhan and I were having a lively chat until Suho noticed someone.

 

"That's her isn't she?" Suho said while looking blankly at the cafeteria entrance.

 

"Who?" I asked him due to curiosity. But I instantly got my answer as soon as I turned my head to the direction of the one they're referring to.

 

The moment I saw who it was, my heart was suddenly pounding hard against my chest. It felt like it was being pulled out from my chest that very instant.

 

"Krystal..." I said.

"You know her?" Luhan asked, making me turn my attention to him.

"Uh. N-No." I denied.

 

Of course I know her. She's my first love. For all these years? My painful past would suddenly show up in front of me. I looked at her by every step she took. She was still indeed pretty. Suddenly, our moments before came in me like a flash back.

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Promise me  you won't leave me Mr. Oh Sehun." Krystal said as she grabbed my left hand and inserted a ring on my ring finger.

 

"I promise you Ms. Krystal Jung. From now on, you are not Krystal Jung anymore. Rather, you are MRS. KRYSTAL OH. Take note of that, alright?" I said as I held her by the waist and she gave me a peck on my left cheek.

 

Today is the happiest day in my life.Even if we weren't married in the church and we were just 10 years old, still, the fact that Krystal accepted my proposal is something that I'm gonna treasure for life.

 

"I love you Krystal.." I said to her.

"I love you too Sehun.." she replied as she was climbing up to our tree house.

 

♥END♥

 

That day. I really thought that someday, Krystal and I were going to end up together as PERFECT LOVERS. But everything turned 360 degrees when she left me. She left me without any clue. Nor a letter or a remembrance. Nothing. She just went away and forget about me. Pathetic! Why did I even hold onto that stupid promise? Aish! Stop being a masochist Oh Sehun!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

I was peacefully eating my sandwich until a girl came in the cafeteria. It was Krystal Jung. The "It Girl" of the whole campus. Well yeah, she's pretty. But I still don't get it why men patronizes her. She's not the goddess type though. She's not even that intellectual. Sigh. I'm not insecure or what, but I just don't get it.

 

I observed her from where I was sitting and the males look funny as their heads follow Krystal. They look like erts who have seen a very y star in front of them. For sure, Krystal had a lot of boyfriends before. I wonder who was her first love back then. He might be very lucky as I see it on a guy's perspective.

 

The whole canteen was in awe when she came. But being the It Girl that she is, she maintained her good posture all throughout. She looks perfect but it looks like she's trying too hard.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYTAL'S P.O.V

 

As usual, the students in the whole cafeteria were in awe of me. And I kinda like that feeling. They were all eyes on me and by the looks of it, the girls were talking about the clothes I'm wearing, to the way my  hair was fixed. They look hilarious. Seriously.

 

I am KRYSTAL JUNG. I'm half Korean but ive lived my first 10 years in the United States. Guess being raised from another country is an asset in Korea. Ever since we went home, numerous suitors were present. At first, I was a bit oblivious to such since I haven't got any suitors before, except for my childhood bestfriend. I wonder how he's doing now.

 

"Omo! She's so pretty.." I heard one of the girls say from one of the tables.

 

They call me the It Girl, maybe because of my aura and attitude. But I don't balme them for such. I totally deserve that nickname in any way. I'm pretty, preppy, and at the same time, TALENTED. Call me overconfident or what but I'm just telling the whole truth.  

 

I passed by all of them. Their eyes were still glued on me until I went to the counter.

 

"Hi Krystal.." a male student greeted me.

"Hey.." I said and smiled back. Girls say taht I get all the hottest guys in the world since they knew very well that I've dated a lot of me from both showbiz and non-showbiz profiles. Well, being the daughter of one of the well-known fashionistas in the country, its not my fault if I'm prone to such, But I'm quite happy with my current boyfriend. He' shandsome, rich and very talented. I couldn't ask for anything more.

 

After getting my order from the counter, I headed directly to my group's table. We continued to eat even if a lot of students were looking at us.