First Love, First Cut

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

I went home at around 4:30 in the afternoon. As soon as I arrived home, I cleaned my whole apartment since I wasn't able to fix my stuffs this morning. You can't blame me.. I'm a guy.

 

As I was sweeping under my bed, I found a shoe box. It was my "treasure box" way back in highschool. I saw all my old stuffs. From my old baseball glove, to my old christmas stuffs. I may have forgotten that I brought this when I went here in Korea. Looking through this box made me reminisce everything I had in the States. There were also the old polaroid photos I've taken. I've got pictures with my noona, with Sky - my pet, and the rest were with my friends.

 

My friends and I didn't really differ that mch since almost all of us were multicultural kids, Meaning, almost all of us were not pure American children. Some of us were half German, half Indian, half Filipino and of course, half Korean. It reminded me of my old friend, Krystal Jung. Like me, she was half American, half Korean. We were really close ever since we were in middle school. She was my bestfriend, as well as my first love. She was my first ever serious girlfriend even if we were only 10 years old that time. Everything was perfect for the two of us until she left United States.

 

Ever since she left me, I never heard anthing about her. Since then, a lot of people told me that she ditched me for someone new even if we were still together. I don't about what people say because the fact that she left me without any clue is enough reason for me to consider her as someone WORTHLESS. I don't hate her for some reasons but it's enough reason for me to forget her.

 

Aish! Why am I bothering myself with this?! There's a lot of pretty girls out there. Much deserving than her. Like what Seojin noona told me, destiny is always there, I know there's someone in stall for me. All I have to do is wait for her. Wait for my Miss Right to come. Call me corny or what but I guess there's just a lot of unexpected things in life.