The brat is guilty?

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

I was really in a bad mood today so I decided to go to the school library to get myself some reading. When I went inside the library, I headed to the reception area and ask for the location of the "Photography" book I'm looking for. Well, some pointers might be a great help on my hobby. I ended up at the right spot and I instantly saw the book I needed. The moment I got the book from its shelf, I saw Jaehee's face on the other side of the shelf. We stopped for a moment. She quickly looked away. Is she guilty? Impossible! I instantly got hold of the book and walked away from that spot.

 

"Bad vibes, please leave me alone.." I whispered to myself as I walked towards the table.

 

I saw her sat a table away from me. Is that for real? The brat? Spending her time inside the library? Aish!

I turned my attention back to the book I was reading and ignored all the "BAD VIBES" present at the moment.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

That moment back there was really unexpected. Yah! He might think that I'm his stalker or what! I AM NOT! Its just a coincidence that I was looking for a reference and it just happened that the books we needed ended up at the same shelf. Aish! Why am I even explaining myself?!

 

I decided to sit at the third table and silently read the book I got.

 

"Frequency...page 132.." I murmured as I look for the page.

 

As I flip the pages one by one, I managed to glance at him. Not because I like him, but to know if he was still mad at me. I maybe arrogant, but seriously, having enemies are not my kind of thrills. It just happens that my attitude clashes with theirs.

 

My thoughts were cut off as soon as I saw him looked back at me. I instantly looked away. Aish! Waht am I doing?!! This is pathetic! Yah! Kim Jaehee-ah!! he's your mortal enemy! MORTAL ENEMY!! Take note of that! AISH!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

I was focused on reading, ignoring all the thoughts of that brat inside my head until I decided to glance at her. But I was shocked to see her looking at me. She instantly looked away from me.

 

"Two points.." I said playfully to myself.

 

I smirked as I looked away from her. I bet she really is guilty. But I had to admit, she's quite cute with that ashamed look on her face.

[A/N: I smell something fishy...♥]