Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

It was late in the evening and I can't seem to take a nap. I was lying peacefully on my bed until Krystal's image crossed my mind. (A/N: Here we go again~). Thinking about her reminded me of our encounter awhile ago. That was our first ever encounter after 7 years. She was still pretty but she had totally transformed - if you know what I mean. The old Krystal was gone and here comes an overconfident one that thinks she got eveything. Everything she said awhile ago made me feel like a JERK! I blame myself for falling in love with a good for nothing. I gave all my love for her and now, I realized that I only wasted my love for nothing. Stupid me!

 

Tears started to well up in my eyes. I tried to fight it but it continously flowed. God! I hate this feeling! After all this years, I never thought that I'd still be shedding tears because of her. But one thing's for sure. I'm not crying FOR her, rather, for MYSELF. I really feel stupid. I really do. I just hope that the girl that I would love next would love me the same way. Sigh.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

After sketching another portrait,  I decided to go to bed. I softly laid my back on my bed and grabbed my Ipod for music. Exo's "ANGEL" was on the roll. Perfect for a lullaby.

 

As I closed my eyes, a sudden image of Oh Sehun crossed my mind. I instantly got up from my bed and hit myself.

 

"WHAT THE HECK KIM JAEHEE!" I said as I lightly hit my head.

 

Why in the world is he invading my thoughts! I'm totally gonna get nightmares because of this. AISH!

 

OH SEHUN! YOU'RE TOTALLY GETTING INTO MY NERVES!! STOP INVADING MY MIND!!. I thought to myself as I went back to bed and covered my head with my pillow,