The Discrete Rivalry...

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

 

"What's up with this guy?". I thought to myself as I saw him react to my answer about liking Jaehee.

 

Does he like her too? I may be a bit judgemental but by the way he watched her, It seems that there is something in him. I continued to observe him as he placed his earphones and turned his attention back at her.

 

I don't want to be that judgemental, so I'll take it slow. But if it does happen that he likes Jaehee, there's gonna be a big trouble. Call me paranoid or what, but Ive been liking Jaehee since first year and I'm not gonna allow anyone to get in my way.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

After a 30 minute break, we decided to continue practicing. The practice went well and we're almost done practicing the second half of the routine.

 

Suho, Luhan and I were in the middle of practice until Jaehee went infront  to watch us. She sat by the mirror and continued to watch us. I managed to focus on practicing even if she was killing us with her stares. It was as if she was scrutinizing our moves. But I don't care.

 

I focused on my dancing and looked at myself in the mirror. Finally, I perfected the dance break and with that, I requested Luhan hyung to repeat the song and I practiced alone. That dance break was a big deal for me.

 

I discretely looked at the brat and she was raising an eyebrow.

 

"So now you're impressed.." I thought to myself and went back on practicing.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

I decoded to watch Luhan oppa's group and found Sehun with them. I guess they've found a new member. I didn't really go all moody swhen I saw him since I'm used to his presence already. But still, he annoys me.

 

I sat by the mirror as I watched them. But since Sehun was the new member, I decided to focus on him. I just wanna see how he moves. And I do admit, he's pretty good. But the moment he did the dance break, I was really impressed. Honestly. Getting that dance break in just a matter of time is something really impressive. Well, I even cried when I was in the middle of practicing that dance break routine. Keke~

 

I continued to watch them until Chanyeol and Baekhyun came. Well, they're really good friends since both of them were really good dancers. Plus, they were classmates way back in kindergarten.

 

Baekhyun handed me a soda and I smiled with gratitude. Baekhyun is a really nice guy, I may say. He's talented and charming. But we never get the chance to talk to each other since we belong to a different class the past semester. But now that we're in the same class, I guess we'll be getting along as friends.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN'S P.O.V

 

I was constantly focused in practicing but I was instantly distracted as I saw Baekhyun approached Jaehee. I don't know why but I felt a bit furious. Aish! Why am I feeling this way?! I stopped dancing and was about to leave the room when Baekhyun held me by the arm and introduced me to that Chanyeol guy.

 

"Chanyeollie, meet Oh Sehun. He's our newest member and he's a transferee from Hongdae U." Baekhyun informed.

 

"Nae..Banggapsumnida. I'm Park Chanyeol.." Chanyeol said.

 

"Nae. Annyeong. Oh Sehun imnida.."I replied.

 

"And this is.." Chanyeol was about to introduced Jaehee to me.

 

"I know him/her" Jaehee and I said in unison.

 

They were startled as they heard Jaehee and I.

 

"I..see.." Chanyeol said.

 

"Well, yeah. He belong to the same class with us." Baekhyun said.

 

Chanyeol just nodded.