The Daddy's Girl

MY LOVE COUNTERPART ♥

3RD PERSON P.O.V

 

When Jaehee arrived home, she found her mom and dad at the dining room. Her parents were talking about something serious so Jaehee decided to inquire.

 

"Yah! Appa, something wrong?" she asked as she approached her parents.

 

The latter didn't reply but only asked her to go upstairs and take a rest. She followed since both her mom and dad asked her to do such.

 

She was thinking about it as she went upstairs to her room and changed her clothes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG'S P.O.V

 

"Yah! Appa, something wrong?" my youngest daughter, Jaehee asked me.

 

OF COURSE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!. The past few months were not favorable to us, most especially to the company. Lately, we've been working on an account and it had cost me a lot of time, effort and money just to get that account on hand. But this time, everything is not enough and now, the company's at stake.

 

"This is a total mess!!" I exclaimed as I hit the table. "The company had invested a lot of money on that account! And now, they're gonna tell me that it's not doing good?!!!"

 

"Calm down yeobo" Taehee said.

 

I really don't know what to do. I don't know how I'm gonna get that money back! Whatever happens, I'm gonna get that money back and put the company back to its best.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEHEE'S P.O.V

 

Appa told me to stay upstairs. But being the curious maknae that I am, I stayed somewhere that's enough for me to hear their conversation. I know I am not in the position to meddle with any issues involved in business but as a part of this family, I seriously need to know what's going on.

 

As I stay hidden, I heard my appa talk about the company and I just can't believe my ears.

 

"Does this mean that the company is at risk?" I whispered to myself.

 

I decided to listen further to their conversation and all I heard were negatives regarding the company. It seems that the company is not in its good shape today. I was really worried about the company. The thoughts of it followed me until I went inside my room to sleep.

 

"Andwae! The company will survive this!!" I said to myself. I know ver well that the company is very important to my family, most especially to my Appa. I just hope we'll get over this. I can never take my Appa getting hurt. He's one of the people I treasure the most. And seeing him hurt is the one I really hate!

 

HWAITING APPA!!